Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 9:14 AM
Default The Landgraab Heir
Did a child of Malcolm Landgraab ever turn out good looking in your game?

In my game he married Cleo Shikibu and I almost decided they won't procreate until I realized I needed an heir to his huge empire of businesses and real-estate. When she got pregnant I prayed it would be a boy because I don't know what a girl would look like if she inherited Malcolm's eyebrows... Lo and behold, it was a girl!

She is now a child and going through an emo phase - I keep giving her hairstyles which cover her entire face. Maybe he should've adopted instead. :/
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 1:17 PM
I had Tara DeBateau marry him in my game, their daughter isn't that bad-looking. She looks a LOT like her father, though.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 9:46 PM
I had him marry Dina Caliente once. Their son Malcolm V turned out pretty good, as you can see. Their daughter Mimi looked like the default Pollination Technician.

I learned the hard way never to marry him to Jodie Larson, though. They had natural twins that looked like...I don't even know how to begin describing the horror. I think this time I'm going to take my chances on him and Florence Delarosa. Her kids with John Mole had completely flat faces so I'm quite curious what Landgraab spawn would look like.

When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect...Hungry
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 4:03 PM
This is very interesting! I just got OFB 2 days ago and I've been wondering who to hook Malcolm up with! Now I know who NOT to put him with!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sango_Uchiha
This is very interesting! I just got OFB 2 days ago and I've been wondering who to hook Malcolm up with!

The correct answer is: nobody. I say let the aliens take him and let the woeful genetic mayhem begin!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 11:45 PM
hahaha that Landgraab1V is so rich until money comes out of his ears, with all those businesses he own, but I have always found him not a handsome sim and he do need someone to keep the business and fortune going.

But I do not want to curse any children he may have with his "BAD LOOKS" I have not found a sims women for him yet, ( I may create a sim ) but whoever she may turn out to be I will make sure she is a fortune sims since all they want is to marry a rich sims.

I guess when you are rich & ugly some female do not care, because it is all about the "BIG BUCKS" and so therefore the children will be curse with his ugly looks and money so in the long run there will be a whole generations of Rich and Ugly Landgraab. :D

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 12:34 AM
Oh no! That's really bad news to me! In my game, Malcolm and Jodie have started dating!

In previous games, I've paired him up with Nina Caliente, they're son didn't look that bad, but he only got to a toddler before i uninstalled! I also got him married and have a natural kid with Checo Ramirez (with help from boolprop!), amazingly it looked not too bad! :L
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 1:40 AM
I must be terrible at picking townies because Malcolm's children always looked ugly in my game. I'll try Nina Caliente one of these days and see how it works out.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 2:05 AM
Here is Melinda Landgraab, daughter of Malcolm and Tara DeBateau:

She really doesn't look that bad.

Oh, and she goes to school with her aunts--Armand DeBateau's youngest children.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#10 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 5:09 AM
"AlexandraSpears" you are lucky she really do not look too bad. I guess the genes had a fairy "GodMother" watching over her.

Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 3:58 PM
I seem to be the only one who doesn't think Malcolm looks this bad :S
But, finding out that his children will look horrible. I guess my plan is to keep on having him date the one he's dating now and let them have a kid, if the kid turns ugly it will probably become a gay one and adopt a kid with their spouse XD
Instructor
#12 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 4:27 PM
I finally got Malcolm Landgraab to marry a born-in-game fortune sim who had the desire to marry a rich sim (she was rich already anyway). I don't think I'm going to have them have any natural kids together. I had actually forgotten how ugly Malcolm Landgraab could be; a while back I had my beautician sim give him a makeover (cut his hair down to a Cesar cut and gave him the best looking sunglasses that actually sort of masks the eyebrows). The sim he is now married to isn't that great looking either. I'll likely make them adopt - in fact the wife has a friend who's infant was taken away from her, so maybe they'll adopt that child.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 6:42 AM
Holy crap Dina and Malcom are together in my game too. Dina is heavily pregnant currently. It seems that Blonde Hair, and Medium Skin will very likely show up and the eye colour will be either green or grey.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 3:47 PM
Dina Caliente! The baby was a boy, Malcolm V. He has Dina's features, which look surprisingly good. I'm rather nervous to allow them to have another kid.
Inventor
#15 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 6:27 PM
Poor old Malcolm walks around my neighborhood like a lost soul. When a new business is opened, he's usually one of the first to turn up (I always get paranoid then, thinking he has plans to take it over!). My sims just ignore him, poor chap!

So it doesn't look like Malcolm is going to produce an heir anytime soon. Unless I get him with one of my desperate single women, but then I'll make sure she's at least a good looking one.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 1:27 AM
I'll be sure to post a picture of Melinda when she becomes a Teen. Sometimes children don't look that bad, but when they become teens...ugh. And I've seen the reverse.
Site Helper
#17 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 10:39 PM
I never let any sim marry malcolm because I had a personal requirement that they needed 3 bolts for any wedding. Somehow nobody ever managed it with him. But I did have a sim who had a couple of pretty decent kids from one-night stands with him before that computer died.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#18 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 10:50 PM
I'm going to go redo Malcolm and hook him up with someone now.
He was, last I saw, dating some Townie, but I can't remember her name to save my life. She wasn't that bad looking though; one of the better looking Townies. I know she was a nurse.
But I think he deserves a nice bleached blonde. XD
Meet Me In My Next Life
#19 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 11:00 PM
[QUOTE=DM was on fire!]I'm going to go redo Malcolm and hook him up with someone now.

"DM" I wish you luck on his makeover But I do not think there is any help for Malcolm because his generations of genes are already "MESSUP" with bad looks.