Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 1:03 AM
Default SIMS2 Back to Home with time change
Hello to everyone.

First I want to say thanks to this great site.

Second, sorry if my question is stupid or inappropriate for this place, but I search the forum, and sections and didn't find what I looking for.

My question is this: I specially search for Sims 2 mod, that will NOT BACK the time to the time when I leave my Home Lot and going to vacation/downtown or any other locations??? Is there any chance for creating this type of mod. I don't understand anything from programing and scripts sorry

I really hate when I back to home , to reverse all the time that I spend outside my home lot, this give to the game little bit un-realism and make me mad every time , I don't know about you.

I also have a few other minor and not very important questions:

1. I am pissed off from this slow feeding in Sims2 (after I play Sims3 I used to feed very quick and now this really annoying me in Sims2, it takes forever to my Sims to get "full" , Also when he dine with other sim/s it takes even much time, hate this )

2. I never , ever seen my favorite career: DJ
I have perfect idea and levels for this career, and if any modders - programmers are interested I can give my full information and share my idea with them.

This is everything that I can think of it for now. Thanks again for the great site. I found really great small simple mods that add lot of realism to this amazing game.

Sorry again.

XGamer - out!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 1:36 AM
This might be what you're looking for:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,7462.0.html
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 2:49 AM
If you'd like me to put together a DJ career using your ideas, feel free to send me a PM with your ideas and I'll see what I can do :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 6:22 AM
Thanks for both replays.

Lauretje, I am noob sorry I can't see the PM button, or may be I am not allowed to send PM's yet on this forum. I will give you full detailed info very soon. Stay in touch.

Xgamer , out.