Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 9:51 AM
Default Supernatural/Fantasy/Sci Fi sims
Here you can share pictures of your sims 3 supernaturals. Any witches, aliens, mummys, or any others you can think of. With custom content you can make almost any supernatural. I'd like to see some of your sims 3 supernatural pics.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 3:47 PM Last edited by lollylopmr : 24th Jun 2010 at 10:29 PM.
Default Dragons have come to Sims 3
here is a dragon type sim I made

Part of the Exotic/Unnatural Sims club
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 1:46 PM

Dong Huo was all like "Wee!"
Theorist
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 7:48 AM
My evil sim has a mini-army of SimBots and this is his latest addition - Pyron, a robot that's somehow a pyromaniac:

Scholar
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 8:01 AM Last edited by Sisaly : 3rd Oct 2011 at 8:17 AM.
I can't believe this thread hasn't got more love.

Here's Tedra.....upload coming soon.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Sockpuppet
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 9:07 AM
Robocop lol

Screenshots
Scholar
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 9:09 AM
It's hard to see, but it's funny!
OT: Thanks for the awesome feet.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 3:25 AM
Default A Song of Ice and Fire Sims
This thread's been idle a while, but I thought these sims fit best in the "Fantasy" section. Behold.... the Lords and Ladies of the Noble Houses Baratheon and Stark, from the series "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R. R. Martin. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend

Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 2:50 PM

My lesbian simbot and mummy finally found love!

I made a whole tumblr for queer sims by the way... queersims.tumblr.com
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 3:26 AM
My Elf princess
Scholar
#11 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 3:29 AM
corihummel77: She's gorgeous! I might just post pics of my sims here, too...

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#12 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 12:38 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 24th Sep 2012 at 5:22 PM.
What the heck happened to this thread? And how did it not get resurrected when Supernatural came out??

O_o

Anyway, here's my supes -

Lance the vampire, feeding on his boyfriend, Ryan the fairy. <3

Edit: Right after I took this picture, Lance died somehow - of fire, I think, judging by the colour of the image of him that his friends are getting while they sob and wail. Ryan is devastated. I've never been so sad about a sim dying. MUST BRING HIM BACK!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#13 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 5:11 AM
I agree, with Supernatural out I expected this thread to get a lot more action.

Mab, Queen of the Fae

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 3:20 PM
I absolutely love Mab, ButchSims!
Here's the three supernatural Sims I've made so far:

Ophelia, the witch

Liam, the werewolf

And Arthur, the fairy

My experimental TS3 Tumblr: Aeschere - Sims³
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 5:26 PM

Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 7:44 PM
Default Trying to make it work...
My first vampire ever.

YAY!!!! I got it!!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 8:04 PM
Bibbity Bobbity Boo...

Check out my sims blog - Monkeys with Technology
My pixels@SU

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 9:22 PM

I'll bite. (Pun intended?)

This is Veronica Poundstone my Vamp Sim that lives in my other computer. Her husband is a werewolf (forget his name) and they have three kids: Alfred (a werewolf time machine spawn), Poe and Lovecraft.
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 11:34 PM Last edited by Oievelina : 28th Sep 2012 at 3:09 PM.
Default Titania the queen of Faerie.
From graphic novels: The Books of Faerie and The Books of Magic by Neil Gaiman.
Titania and her little fairy servants.

I love Titania.

Made a few changes in her:

Instructor
#20 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 4:06 AM
Lily

Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 12:46 PM
My Sim Scarlett being a vampire:

My Simblr: Here
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 4:02 AM
bringing this back with a picture of my fairy, Misty. I made her with the idea she'd be some kind of winter fairy which is why she's all shades of blue.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#23 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 6:09 AM
The NEW Breakfast Club: Count Chocula, Frankenberry, Boo Berry, Yummy Mummy, and Fruit Brute.

Instructor
#24 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 2:00 AM Last edited by McChoclatey : 5th Mar 2013 at 2:29 AM.
My werewolf Sim, Contessa, is more like a demon than a wolf-woman:

BTW, the only reason she's wearing a mask is so just in case EA's inevitable werewolf-face-changing glitch happens, I won't be too affected.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Scholar
#25 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 12:32 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 30th Mar 2013 at 3:33 PM.
I'm not big fan of plantsims,but I become a little curious about those creatures and their abilities in TS3,so I made plantsim - Zara
Page 1 of 4