Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 12:10 PM Last edited by beebeefrogs : 6th Apr 2014 at 1:19 PM.
Default The Vampire Payment
EDITED 4/6/14

Backstory~

As a young babe your parents who were thieving scoundrels stole a large sum of money from the Lord Nickolas, leader of your town. Lord Nickolas was a kind man though. Even though your parents are the scum and vermin of his town he did not hand them over to the authorities.Instead he told them they would need to pay a sum of money to him each week to pay back his money.

So your father got a job (outside of his usual criminal career) to slave away and pay the debt. But with money so scarce some weeks payments were made with bread, apples and milk from your cow. Growing up was hard but you managed somehow but the Lord never payed you any mind. But halfway through your teen years the Lord shows up to your home demanding for his money yet again but this week you have none.

Your mother spent what money that was meant to be used for the payment on booze and gambling and your last cow died form the drought that has killed your crops. Your parents drop to their knees and beg forgiveness from the Lord but his eyes turn to you. He looks back at your parents and says "I will take your child. Then all your debt is repayed"

Your mother practically threw you at his feet, begging him to take "her greedy mouth away" pleading "she has never worked a day in her life and wastes our money". Even though you know your parents were horrible people you still feel abandoned and hurt.

Without your consolation, you are taken away to his grand castle on the hilltop to be his what? Slave? Mistress? Wife?

You don't know but as soon as you arrive you are made to look beautiful and elegant, with flowing gowns and jewels. Certainly no slave would be treated in such a way?

A servant than leads you to a richly decorated room were you are left on your lonesome with your new "owner"? He smirks at you before smiling at you revealing long white pointed fangs...

Hello again! So this can be played in 2 parts. The first part does not necesarilly have to be played but is good for character development.

PART 1-

I would recommended starting out in Dragon Valley, Moonlight Falls or somewhere that it's a bit old fashioned and dark as this is set around the 1700- 1800's. This first part is set in the child's early years before being used as payment.

CAS:

1 YA/ Adult male. Needs to be burly and tough but with minimal weight (they are extremely poor) with torn and ye olde type of clothes. His traits MUST be Evil, Dislikes Children and Supernatural Skeptic( if game allows. Other wise you have three others to pick from), other two are up to you but for the sake of gameplay don't make them traits that are good; make him a mean easy to anger guy.

1 YA/ Adult female. Skinny, scrawny with ugly limp hair. She can be pretty but not so much so as to make her beautiful. How you perceive her is your choice though. Clothing similar to males and I recommend dresses to suit the period. Her traits MUST be Dislikes Children, Mean Spirited and Natural Cook other two are up to you.

1 toddler female/ male (up to you but I think female suits the story better but make sure you Lord/ Lady is opposite gender) She must be pretty with beautiful hair and eyes that will stand out against her parents own. Her two traits to start off with MUST be Virtuoso and Friendly. (If playing PART 1 please read the trait requirements for your child as they grow up)

Home:

Choose a small lot under 2,000 simoleons and build a one bedroom home. It can only have:

1 toilet, sink and bathtub.

1 fridge and stove

1 couch

1 chair and table

1 double bed

1 crib

1 tv

All of this is the cheapest you can buy.

(Note: Once your child ages up she will sleep on the cheapest single bed maybe even a sleeping bag out in the main living area.)

Rules and Requirements:

- You cannot have any more children as its already hard enough feeding one mouth

- Your child MUST get at least an average grade of A but is not required to get on the honour role

- Child must help with the chores around the house before doing homework

- You must choose all that traits as the child grows up

- Father must have apart time job. This is the only type of job he can get because people still don't trust him enough to let him actually work in their businesses.

- Mother can't have job

- NO PETS

- Using the familyfunds cheats each week on Saturday decrease the family's money by 500- 1000 simoleons

Lose:

- Repoman pays a visit

- Someone dies

- Your child gets an F

- Your father gets a normal job

Hope you have fun playing out this part but remember that this is NOT needed to play to get the full effect it's just for people who like longer and fuller story lines.

PART 2-

CAS:

1 YA Vampire Sim. Handsome with the usual dark brooding look but you can spice the look up a bit Must have richly decorated clothes and look spiffy and clean. His/Her traits MUST be Good, Genius, Family Orientated and Charismatic the one left over slot is for you to decide!

(Only if you didn't play Part 1) 1 Teen/YA Human Sim [MUST BE OPPOSITE GENDER OF YOUR VAMPIRE SIM] Beutiful and handsome with nice old fashioned elegant clothing and bright eyes and hair to stand out against the vampires looks. Her/His traits MUST be Friendly, Proper (if game allows), Neat and Virtuoso. Last is up to you.

Home:

Large mansion with at least two stories, three bedrooms, separate kitchen, dining room, formal and living room and a study. Servant quarters suggested but not needed. A piano is also required in the formal lounge.

Rules:

- Your human sim is not allowed to leave the lot.

- Vampire sim can ONLY drink off your human sim

- Vampire sim must at LEAST be good friends with human before making romantic gestures to them.

- Your human must reach level 5 of Piano and/ or cello skill (you need to have a cultured and intelligent pet don't you?) But you may now try to produce an heir from your girlfriend

- If your sim has a boy vampire baby you may marry your ex-pet but if it's a girl/ human you need to ignore the daughter/ human and try for a male vampire heir but if the second time is a girl/ human again you are no longer allowed the chance to marry your ex-pet and she is basically a mistress for his entertainment. (NO CHEATS! YOU CANNOT EAT APPLES TO GET A MALE HEIR!!!!!!)

- If a vampire son is produced and your pet married, the child must be looked after impeccably with lots of toys and games to keep him occupied

- Your ex-pet sim must teach the child to walk and talk

- When child goes to school he must get an A and onto the honor roll

- In his teenage years he must attend Boarding School

- Your vampires are allowed to try for another baby but gender no longer matters if you have an heir

- Your son must age up and join the political career (make sure his lifetime goal is to be Leader of The Free World as he will take your position as the Lord of the town)

- Once your first vampire Lord/ Lady dies the son takes over as head of the house

- YOU CANNOT BY THE IMMORTAL REWARD

Lose:
- Anyone in family dies without natural causes eg. old age

- No heir produced

- Heir fails school and you do not choose his traits

( For the fun of it you can do the challenge all over again [only part 2] to continue on through the generations)

So please have fun with it and if there is anyway I can improve this let me know as I have yet to try this but am about to

After a week and a bit of playing, this is where I'm up to. These are my girl (Annette) and the Lord (Nickoli). Annette just had her first daughter, hoping for a boy next time
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 9:49 AM
Do you mean moonlight falls?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by snowappleby
Do you mean moonlight falls?

Yes I did, sorry about that.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 1:25 AM Last edited by Sims2Celeb : 8th Mar 2014 at 3:41 AM.
This could be a cool thing to do, meaning that I've already made the cute little toddler girl and her parents. I have the king made too, I'm just going to wait to move him in. He may or may not be a red head. ;D
Screenshots

Broski
The Sims 3 is my life.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Celeb
This could be a cool thing to do, meaning that I've already made the cute little toddler girl and her parents. I have the king made too, I'm just going to wait to move him in. He may or may not be a red head. ;D

OMG!!! That is SO cute! I love Charlotte is adorable! :3 Thank you for giving my challenge a shot, hope you enjoy it (Also, only if you want to, screenshots of her when she's older and the Lord would be MUCH appreciated)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by beebeefrogs
OMG!!! That is SO cute! I love Charlotte is adorable! :3 Thank you for giving my challenge a shot, hope you enjoy it (Also, only if you want to, screenshots of her when she's older and the Lord would be MUCH appreciated)
Of course! She's a child already, I just haven't played with them, I got distracted by colorful hair colors for my sims and hatched the idea of transforming a sim entirely.. Then my computer decided to hate me like 3 times and my game glitched.. And it's glitches usually make me close my game through task manager -3- but I'll get those out ASAP! :3

Broski
The Sims 3 is my life.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 9:55 PM
I've never posted on this site. But this was interesting enough to make me post. I'm gonna start on this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Mar 2014 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by charm1987
I've never posted on this site. But this was interesting enough to make me post. I'm gonna start on this.

I'm really glad my challenge inspired you to do so! Hope your challenge goes along well, and please tell me how you go with my own challenge. I love the feedback.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 9:26 PM
This is Little Ms. Charlotte as a child and her imaginary friend named Pat :3
Screenshots

Broski
The Sims 3 is my life.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 12:32 AM
Instead of keeping him low level, can the dad get a part time job?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 5:18 AM
This is so far a fun challenge!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lop90804
Instead of keeping him low level, can the dad get a part time job?

Of course! That is actually a much better idea... and I am glad you're having fun with the challenge! :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 4:01 PM
What dress is Annette wearing (where'd you get it)? I've been trying to find a steampunk/victorian dress for ages, but to no avail ;_;
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Monsterific_123
What dress is Annette wearing (where'd you get it)? I've been trying to find a steampunk/victorian dress for ages, but to no avail ;_;

Sorry, I can't find the link as I downloaded it a very long time ago for my sims. http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...skipsetitems/1/ This is the link to the website I downloaded it from so if you go browsing through the categories, you may be able to find it. Sorry!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 9:00 PM
\

AHHHH!!! She looks amazing!! :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 7:25 PM Last edited by Northern Simmer : 31st Mar 2014 at 7:38 PM.
I'm doing this challenge now. So far She is a teen and is close to graduating. I will make the Vampire Sim on the Friday before the Daughter payment. I will post pics.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 7:42 PM

I love it! It looks like my Imaginary friend I always get that one called Hesper. Or the yellow one called Peanut.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Northern Simmer
I'm doing this challenge now. So far She is a teen and is close to graduating. I will make the Vampire Sim on the Friday before the Daughter payment. I will post pics.

She's beautiful! And right now, before she graduates is the perfect time to move her into the Vampires mansion
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beebeefrogs
She's beautiful! And right now, before she graduates is the perfect time to move her into the Vampires mansion

Thank you! She is going to age up on Friday. So before she ages up I am planning on the Vampire coming on the Friday demanding money from the week before. The vampire doesn't look that complicated but it took me ages to plan him out and think of a name. If you know Dragon Valley I am using the O'Connell household for his mansion.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 10:12 PM
Thank you! She is going to age up on Friday. So before she ages up I am planning on the Vampire coming on the Friday demanding money from the week before. The vampire doesn't look that complicated but it took me ages to plan him out and think of a name. If you know Dragon Valley I am using the O'Connell household for his mansion.

They both look awesome!! Thanks again for giving my challenge a shot
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 9:50 PM
Hi there I'm normally just a lurker except I've started playing this challenge yesterday and i absolutely love it! I hope to post pictures a little bit later because I'm restarting mine, got a little cheaty and I feel bad about
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pinkwolf
Hi there I'm normally just a lurker except I've started playing this challenge yesterday and i absolutely love it! I hope to post pictures a little bit later because I'm restarting mine, got a little cheaty and I feel bad about

Thanks very much! I hope you enjoy it, I just finished mine and it runs very smoothly But it's good your starting over *fake stern voice* It was very naughty that you used cheats. Tsk, tsk. Haha, but I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 9:30 PM
Quick update. She has mastered the piano skill. Nikoli is level 7 painting and Nikoli also was abducted by Aliens. I KEEP GETTING VISITS FROM THE DUMB UNIVERSITY LLAMA.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 10:10 PM
Quick update. She has mastered the piano skill. Nikoli is level 7 painting and Nikoli also was abducted by Aliens. I KEEP GETTING VISITS FROM THE DUMB UNIVERSITY LLAMA.

That mascot is ALWAYS getting on my nerves but it's great to have more feedback and an update on how you're going!!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 10:17 PM
OMG this is fun, my sim just had her third child I kept her human for 2 reasons, 1 he can't drink off another vampire, can he? 2 it would be more challenging to get an heir. her first was a human boy, second was a vampire girl, third was an heir! YAY
Page 1 of 3