Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 7:32 AM
Default New smilies
HELLO ADMIN, MODERATORS, AND SELF-IMPORTANT INDIVIDUALS BROWSING THE HELP FORUM TO DISH OUT UNSOLICITED YET SMUG ADVICE IN HOPES OF IMPRESSING MOTHER AND LANDING A ROLE AS FORUM DICTATOR.

My name is Pyretatious St Wolf XII, son of Pirouette St. Wolf XI. I am a humble user who has contributed absolutely nothing to this website and, like most people online, I have undeserving demands. I think it's time we add in some new emoticons to liven up the forums. My one and only request however is for a clapping emoticon. It is stylish, sleek, adds emphasis on my words, and further establishes my almost always excellent statements and hot takes. Imagine typing 'LEARNING [clap] A [clap] FOREIGN [clap] LANGUAGE [clap] IS [clap] CULTURAL [clap] APPROPRIATION [clap]. Imagine that with clapping emoticons instead of typing out [clap]. I wish the sun would swallow this planet whole.

So please, great beings who run this site, please consider adding in a clapping emoticon and maybe some other emoticons if you have time.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 12:19 PM Last edited by Nysha : 2nd Dec 2016 at 12:58 PM.
You've been spending too much time on tumblr.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 12:24 PM
So you want us to give you the clap?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Site Helper
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 4:55 PM
I still miss the :grouphug: one that we used to have.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
You've been spending too much time on tumblr.

USING A PICTURE OF CLAPPING HANDS AND PRETENDING THAT IS AN EMOTICON TO GET MY HOPES UP IS OFFENSIVE AND PROBLEMATIC

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 9:58 AM
Careful, they might change your name to Rachel.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 10:29 AM
You know what's really problematic? I hotlinked it like some kind of MONSTER.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 4:42 AM
HOTLINKING IS RAPE CULTURE

I feel really empowered now and I promise to only use the clapping not-a-goddamn-emoticon-but-just-a-picture-but-I-guess-it-will-do-for-now-at-least thing for evil. Still holding out for some new emoticons. Will name all of my sons Nysha as thanks.