Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:17 PM
What do you notice?
The sims3 can be quite the glitchy game, especially from what I'm hearing about the latest EP, Generations. I wanted to ask you guys what glitches you all noticed in the sims 3. It can be from the base game, EPs or SPs.

In WA there's a glitch that's making my sims switch roles when learning songs. The person teaching will sing the person learning's role and the person learning will sing the person teaching's role. If it's a male and a female interacting with this, I won't hear anything at all.

What are some things you noticed?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:40 PM
my CAS toddlers can't interact with the imaginary friend doll.. it just pops away from them, idk about any game born toddlers 'cause I haven't created any yet. Children can.

Go suck an elf...
Forum Resident
#3 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:42 PM
Parent's can be Telekinetic when teaching kids to walk.... they'll pick them up and hold them in the air, and the kid will be floating 2 feet above them.

If Sim's who don't put their food down when performing the little clap animation if it's their favourite food, the plate sticks to their hand while they are clapping.

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 5:01 PM
I just saw a random Sim walking around town like normal. Except he had a toddler clinging to his side like a little monkey.

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Redhead Creations
I just saw a random Sim walking around town like normal. Except he had a toddler clinging to his side like a little monkey.

LOL My little brother used to do that when he was a toddler. You didn't need to hold him, he'd just hang on.

I've noticed alot of errors recently where a Sim will become "unanchored" from their mesh, and reset to the default "cross" postition for just a second.

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 5:13 PM
My sim left boarding school early. His mom shipped him off on his teen birthday and he came back suddenly with 4 days left until aging up. I was like, "What the fuck are you doing here?!" while his family was like, "O HAI JAMAL!" Cookies if you get the reference. And no, it's not 4chan.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 4:28 PM
another glitch I noticed was when disarming floor traps, my sims hand gets turned around and lifted above the ground so i can see it the whole time.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 2:35 PM
My sim can't excavate rubble on slope terrain...
Alchemist
#9 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TetraCycline
My sim can't excavate rubble on slope terrain...

Buzzler has a mod that fixes that:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/411913