Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 8:01 PM
Default The simbot head is not covering the face
Please I need some assist;

I downloaded this outfit and hair >Alternate Simbot Heads + Body (Male)< (http://delphy.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=407039&c=1)

However I can't make the head show up as it is supposed to. I have the original game, World Adventures, Ambitions and Late Night expansions, and I use the Awesomemod with the debug option enabled. I also use a default skin replacement package.

In my game the simrobot body is perfect, although the simbot hair is not covering the entire face neither the neck.

Defaultly it is showing up like this

So i tried to resize and reshape the face using the awesomemod slider amplifier, though the best i could do was it

It looks like this without the simbot "hair" lol

What should I do to make looks like as it was supposed to? I've already asked for help on the download's comments page, but it seens i'll get no answer.

Can someone help please?

Forgot to say that the same is happening to the mummy head, when I unlockoutfits on
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 9:10 PM
The best thing to do, as you have already posted in the download thread, is to wait for the creator to reply.
Locked thread