Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 12:25 AM
Default Slower Video Camera?
Just curious since when you use the video cam its insanely fast if anyone is making or has made a slower video camera movement mod so you can actually use the video camera and get good videos for once??
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 1:25 AM
What do you mean?

I'm having a glitch with the camera where it only shows one second of the video, but I don't think it's speeding through the entire thing, just showing the first second of it over and over and over.

Check out my new blog - I Think My Cat Is An Alien
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 4:37 AM Last edited by Marcos_Edson : 4th Jul 2011 at 4:38 AM. Reason: typo...
Quote: Originally posted by CleoSombra
What do you mean?

I think he means that when you are in the first person view while using the camera, you move around too fast, I too find it bothersome...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marcos_Edson
I think he means that when you are in the first person view while using the camera, you move around too fast, I also find it bothersome...

Yes Marcos is right, It really bothers me because it makes it incredibley hard to do a video. For real I want to like kick myself when trying to do it Anyone know if any mods are out though?