Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 3:11 PM Last edited by Delphy : 23rd Sep 2005 at 9:32 PM.
Default Nightlife Expansion Pack + news about the next one
Hi All,

As some of you may know, Nightlife is out in Brazil so if you are one of the lucky ones to have a copy we hope you enjoy the game!

It hasn't been released anywhere else yet that we know of, but we have a good amount of information about how it will affect your downloads. Everything is summed up in the Nightlife announcement we have at the Sims 2 Help Forum

You can discuss it here http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=6075

In other news, the next expansion pack is going to be called "Sims in Business", and your Sims will be able to own thier own businesses. Doesn't look like we'll be getting pets anytime soon, but who knows, maybe they did it this way so our *pets* will be able to own businesses. :D

If you have a copy of Nightlife and are willing to help out our excellent support staff, please drop one of the moderators a line so we can extend out coverage to Nightlife before the masses hit.

Regards,
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 3:25 PM
OMG! yay! my sims will FINALLY be able to go to a beauty saloon! this is great!
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 3:41 PM
Great update!
Thank you!

"S"
V^^^^V
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 4:08 PM Last edited by phat_man55 : 10th Sep 2005 at 4:17 PM.
oh thank god, im just happy the next ep isnt a stuid fake one, i wanna keep my game fairly realistic (other then zombies and vampies of course)

nightlife was ment to ship september first, not for me though... 3 more days....

the days are too long.

anybody else waiting for F.E.A.R. IT LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD!

now its time for my opinion!!!
i really dont like the fact that they put in influence meters, just something else to get in the way of good solid gaming. Asperation was a good idea, but with reward objects it got stupid. In real life when you are happy do you get a free hot tub? its nice to have but a bit unrealistic. Career reward objects are good because its realistic (ish). Lets hope they dont have stupid meters in nightlife or the next one after that. or in any of them.

i've also wanted drivable cars ever sense "the sims" and now i finally get them that you EA! i know u screwed over the Westwood people but at least they can make a few good games.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 4:22 PM
YAY! I'm Brazillian! *jumps, startled* I thought it'd be out along with the U.S, not so early! *looks at the floor with affection* I love this country...
Forum Resident
#6 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 4:31 PM
YAY I can not wait for nightlife.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 4:38 PM
Hey I know that this is not the right place to post my message!!! all i want to know is where i could find the hair of Bob marley or where i could download it!!! just long Dread Locks
Instructor
#8 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 4:46 PM
go into the requests forum and post this there or go search for it on this site or on google
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 4:52 PM
where could i find the request forums! sorry im new!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 4:55 PM
I have a huge number of files to be organized, removed from the download folder, and burned to disk, so there is no way I'd be able to play Nightlife even if I had it in my hand.

But congrats to the ones who get it early, and enjoy!!

Sides which, my regular sims game has stopped working for me, so I have to do everything over again anyway.

All those files I'm organizing with Sims2Pack Clean Installer are unhappy at
being moved around. Needed to do a clean reinstall anyway. lol

HollyEtta
Long time Sims fan.
Instructor
#11 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 5:01 PM
just go to the site map at the top and scroll down 'till u find requests and set up a thread in the right forum.

easy as pie
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 5:12 PM
lucky Brazillians

YAY
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 5:16 PM
Phat_man55 thank you!!! but i cant post anymore because it's said there that the forum is closed could you help me to find that hair of bob marley....
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#14 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nai_uno
Phat_man55 thank you!!! but i cant post anymore because it's said there that the forum is closed could you help me to find that hair of bob marley....

Go to the "where can i find" forum: http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=331

DDO
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 6:00 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*rushes to the closest store*

I.MUST.BUY.IT.NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

(finds odd & amazing the fact that Brazil was the first country to realese nightlife)
WHO CARES!!!!

*vanishes*
Forum Resident
#16 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 6:08 PM
Field Researcher
#17 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 6:13 PM
thanks Delphy for being on top of things.

I for one know I am going to need help installing NL and finding out what hacks work and what dosen't, and I am grateful that I will be able to get all the help and info. I need at this fabulous site. You guys are the best.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 6:20 PM
*drools like a maniac*
g-g-g-g-g-g-got it! got it!

I GOT IT!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by puppersonpup
OMG! yay! my sims will FINALLY be able to go to a beauty saloon! this is great!

umm are there any
please clearify this to me....
i wanna knw about them
tell me about beauty saloons
what wil be in there
Field Researcher
#20 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 6:59 PM
man!! I don't think I can wait 3 more stupid days!
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 7:34 PM
I'm excited about this! I just got $60 from selling birds I bred (hadta split $120) so i can get it! WHoo!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 7:38 PM
I'll be glad to finally be able to organize Body shop with folders. Mine is such a mess, I can't find anything in it!
That was a nice surprise.
Instructor
#23 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 7:38 PM
i just have lots o money (yay for allowance) and so i can buy it the second it comes ooot
:D:D:D:D:D
#24 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 7:43 PM
awsome thanks bunches
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 7:44 PM
Errg, I still have to wait 5 more days....
And it
s like everytime an expansion comes out my regular game starts going AWOL. And I have to reistall anyway.

...Maxis times too well.
Locked thread | Locked by: daysies Reason: no need to discuss further; help issues go [url=http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31]here[/url]
Page 1 of 30