Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Community Spirit contest! - posted on 11th Apr 2017 at 6:33 PM
Replies: 10461 (Who?), Viewed: 1300628 times.
Page 419 of 419
Field Researcher
#10451 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 5:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackjackGabbiani
I discovered that an Adult and an Elder can't be siblings for some reason. The heck.

That's why NRAAS Master Controller Cheats.
Top Secret Researcher
#10452 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 7:51 PM
Downloading even at "so called established" sites is annoying with weird messages and malware wanna installers..."your pc is infected...call this number now." Goes off grumbling because I really should know better....kicks over imaginary flamingo.

Please read my story and comment: http://modthesims.info/article.php?t=575512
Top Secret Researcher
#10453 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 8:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCAC
Downloading even at "so called established" sites is annoying with weird messages and malware wanna installers..."your pc is infected...call this number now." Goes off grumbling because I really should know better....kicks over imaginary flamingo.

Get uBlock Origin for whichever browser you're using. Seriously. I haven't seen any of that crap in ages! The only thing it doesn't kill is the pop-ups when you click on the "Download" button on Mediafire. But to bypass those you can just right-click the button and choose "Save As" and you'll get the file without triggering the pop-up

I also have a Simblr: sweetdevil-sims, where I post downloads!
If you have concerns about my stuff, please PM me! I see PMs much faster than thread comments :)
Lab Assistant
#10454 Old Yesterday at 12:06 AM
Just noticed that burglars can walk through locked doors, which really sucks. How are my medieval sims supposed to protect their stuff now? Even Dexter the bear couldn't help me with this one since the burglars keeps moving and they always miss
Field Researcher
#10455 Old Yesterday at 1:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samppuli
Just noticed that burglars can walk through locked doors, which really sucks. How are my medieval sims supposed to protect their stuff now? Even Dexter the bear couldn't help me with this one since the burglars keeps moving and they always miss


Is this sims Medieval?

If Sims 3, you can buy a burglar alarm. Bonehilda (SN) will fight them and she always wins.
Site Helper
#10456 Old Yesterday at 3:31 AM
For those households where a high-tech burglar alarm is an anachronism, get the Transmogrifier. Then get a more suitable wall hanging and buy the burglar alarm just long enough to copy the script. Sell it back (or undo the purchase) and change the script of the wall hanging to the script from the burglar alarm. Now you have a magical portrait which summons police instead of an electronic plaque.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#10457 Old Yesterday at 9:33 AM
Sims that have the Hates the Outdoors trait don't accept gifts that remind them of it, including vampires.
This is the response.

(I was going to give Wogan Hemlock, a vampire and my sim's best friend, some perfect plasma fruit for his birthday.)
Lab Assistant
#10458 Old Yesterday at 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett Brown
Is this sims Medieval?

If Sims 3, you can buy a burglar alarm. Bonehilda (SN) will fight them and she always wins.


Really? Well goddamnit, Bonehilda just got a new home then. And i'm not talking about Sims Medieval, i'm just playing Sims 3 with medieval world, medieval, houses and medieval sims, so that's why i haven't bought a burglar alarm, doesn't really make sense
Site Helper
#10459 Old Yesterday at 3:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsaButler
Sims that have the Hates the Outdoors trait don't accept gifts that remind them of it, including vampires.
This is the response.

(I was going to give Wogan Hemlock, a vampire and my sim's best friend, some perfect plasma fruit for his birthday.)


And suddenly I realize why he thought the date with my sim in this post was so wonderful! He was feeling suicidal for some reason.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#10460 Old Yesterday at 4:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett Brown
Is this sims Medieval?

If Sims 3, you can buy a burglar alarm. Bonehilda (SN) will fight them and she always wins.

Sims who are Brave, Daredevils or in the Law Enforcement career can also fight the burglar. Even if your Sim loses the burglar will run away without stealing anything more.
Top Secret Researcher
#10461 Old Yesterday at 6:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samppuli
Just noticed that burglars can walk through locked doors, which really sucks. How are my medieval sims supposed to protect their stuff now? Even Dexter the bear couldn't help me with this one since the burglars keeps moving and they always miss

Well, they're burglars And MUCH more competent than the police, who brawl with the burglars, get their ass kicked, then tap their foot with an expression like they just stepped in something unpleasant while the burglar runs away. The bad part is that even if you kill the burglars with Dexter the Bear, you still don't get your things back and are still stuck with the "Had Stuff Stolen" moodlet :/

I also have a Simblr: sweetdevil-sims, where I post downloads!
If you have concerns about my stuff, please PM me! I see PMs much faster than thread comments :)
Scholar
#10462 Old Yesterday at 6:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdevil
Well, they're burglars And MUCH more competent than the police, who brawl with the burglars, get their ass kicked, then tap their foot with an expression like they just stepped in something unpleasant while the burglar runs away. The bad part is that even if you kill the burglars with Dexter the Bear, you still don't get your things back and are still stuck with the "Had Stuff Stolen" moodlet :/

But at least you still have a cute bear to play and snuggle with. I guess unless the burglar manages to steal that too. Or is that not how it works?
Page 419 of 419
Back to top