Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #2 - posted on 10th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Replies: 10693 (Who?), Viewed: 1322045 times.
Page 428 of 428
Scholar
#10676 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 2:44 AM
I was testing a lot in Sunset Valley, so I chose two premades, cheated their relationship, and had them marry the same day they met. Even though they paid extra for "exclusive access" to their wedding venue, the paparazzi showed up, stood closer to the couple than the invited guests, and heckled them through out the ceremony. Rude!

Need help building? Mentoring for Builders: Click Here

Looking for an amazing new Sci-Fi world? Visit SATURENORN
Forum Resident
#10677 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 1:47 PM
Yes, that's basically what happened when I tried to stage a big celebrity double wedding on a community lot. It was a total disaster! The two grooms both got publicly disgraced mere minutes before the ceremony and just about everybody there (including the brides) was heckling them. Best to temporarily disable the whole celebrity thing well before the big day.

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer * Simblr: The Newcomb Saga
"Well, the way things are can go and eat a dick then!" - Lolita Scumthorpe
Alchemist
#10678 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 11:56 PM
Didn't discover it in my game, but I discovered it in one of TheSimSupply's TS3 streams from this week:
If you're in CASt and your selected object has multiple channels with identical patterns, you can "collapse" those into a single one. That way you can, I think, edit every one of those channels at once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by attuned
I was testing a lot in Sunset Valley, so I chose two premades, cheated their relationship, and had them marry the same day they met. Even though they paid extra for "exclusive access" to their wedding venue, the paparazzi showed up, stood closer to the couple than the invited guests, and heckled them through out the ceremony. Rude!

Sims have been shot for less in Bridgeport.

Overlord of Plumbit, the subreddit for the serious Simmer.
We're constructive, creative and drama-free™.

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Test Subject
#10679 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 3:23 PM
I discovered that, when I clicked on a fishbowl containing a toad, my sim had the option to eat the poor toad O.o never seen that before. Don't know if it's just for toads or anything that can be put in a fishbowl.. will have to investigate :P
Lab Assistant
#10680 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 12:26 AM
I discovered that my Sims have missed hundreds, if not thousands of meals and desserts because I was afraid they'd put on too much weight. Poor dears have only been eating when their hunger bar gets to the 3-hour low mark (or lower), meaning 2 meals a day. As many years as I've been playing, I didn't realize until recently that they can eat sooner without getting stuffed. Eating a meal and dessert right after 'stuffs' them, but if I don't push a second helping of Key Lime Pie on them, their weight stays the same.

Damned if I can figure out how to do that in real life.
Lab Assistant
#10681 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 8:14 PM
I made my sim hibernate for a day, using a cheat, but in fact, my sim woke up 3 times even with low energy just like me sometimes and I thought that your sim would never wake up unless they where very hungry, really has to pee or when they where fully rested.

And yesterday, I discovered if you hover your mouse over the clock readout, you can see how many weeks you have been playing with your household.

Toddlers are my life, but are also my hell....
Inventor
#10682 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 3:25 AM
So... You know how I've complained about the lack of blossoming trees during Spring in the game? The fact that EA programmed none of the trees to blossom before growing leaves?

Well... There is an exception, which came as a HUGE shock to me: The Bosky Beech Tree from Into The Future.

The tree in its summer state has both leaves and flowers. But during the Spring, it grows the flowers first, giving off the only plant in the game I know of that actually blossoms for Spring.

I seriously wish I had the talent, skill, time, etc. to become a creator and modder myself, because I would 100% create more plants like this. This is exactly what Spring needs to look more realistic, beautiful, and different from summer. I'm in love with this little tree, even if the overall design of it isn't my top favorite. I'd just really like larger trees with variation in shape that do the same.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
Test Subject
#10683 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 6:05 PM
I am working on a comic (still testing if I can actually do anything about it) and I really wanted to take a few shots in the water. It doesn't seem anything special in motion, but in still images it turns out it's actually super weird, hahah.

this face ashjsdgfjskfdnvjksnjk

Some more shots of her nipple going crazy and DEM MOOSKLES
Top Secret Researcher
#10684 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 7:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petroselinum
I am working on a comic (still testing if I can actually do anything about it) and I really wanted to take a few shots in the water. It doesn't seem anything special in motion, but in still images it turns out it's actually super weird, hahah.

Some more shots of her nipple going crazy and DEM MOOSKLES

That is terrifying. Reminds me of the title screen from Doom II (warning: spoopy): http://wallpapercave.com/wp/ALUCJh3.jpg

I also have a Simblr: sweetdevil-sims, where I post downloads!
If you have concerns about my stuff, please PM me! I see PMs much faster than thread comments :)
pocci/gardenbreeze CC reupload
Test Subject
#10685 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 7:40 PM

goD HELP
Test Subject
#10686 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 1:21 AM
I've been playing for like 5 years now and oh my god I JUST figured out that you can rotate the offspring in the genetics tab :""
Instructor
#10687 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 1:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingWithPortals101
I've been playing for like 5 years now and oh my god I JUST figured out that you can rotate the offspring in the genetics tab :""

Uh... Wut?
Top Secret Researcher
#10688 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 1:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingWithPortals101

Not entirely sure what this means either. Perhaps that the thumbnails on the Family Tree are clickable, thus changing the focus of the tree to be that of the sim clicked upon?
Mad Poster
#10689 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 1:56 AM
You can rotate your sim(offspring-result), in the create a child screen, just like you can in CAS when you edit a sim. this is what it means.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Lab Assistant
#10690 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 2:06 AM
I can fake a two story tall room underground by using stairs to create holes in the floor and then I can drag the walls in then out to get rid of the remaining floor tiles. Only thing is light doesn't travel between floors.

I talk to myself but no one answers ;_;
Lab Assistant
#10691 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 2:59 AM
The invisible lighting in buydebug works in the diving areas. I'm creating a new dive lot in Sunset Valley and I added a couple of invisible wall lights on 2 sculptures, then changed the intensity and colors. Never thought to use those before now to help out with seeing a little better during night dives.

Our Sims should have flashlights or headlamps for night diving. Hell, even Mike Nelson had a waterproof light, and that was before dirt was invented. I exaggerate, but it was ages ago. I used to watch Sea Hunt reruns in the morning before I had to leave for school.
Site Helper
#10692 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 3:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrocity
I can fake a two story tall room underground by using stairs to create holes in the floor and then I can drag the walls in then out to get rid of the remaining floor tiles. Only thing is light doesn't travel between floors.

Debug lights can be synced to the lights on the upper level with triggers and links to activated behavior. When the light on the upper floor turns on, the debug light below it can be set to turn on. When the upper light turns off, so can the lower light.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Test Subject
#10693 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 11:11 PM
Last night I learned that the ghost of a former household member (grave on the lot, haunting current household) can pull deathfish and lifefruit out of thin air (or perhaps the WA chest I've been keeping them in, I can't tell), make himself ambrosia and eat it, coming back to life and rejoining the household 3 generations after his death. He did learn how to make ambrosia in life, I've just never seen a ghost spontaneously resurrect themselves.

My latest snarkfest, think of it as the Cards Against Humanity of Sims stories, mostly enjoyable for horrible people. - Killer Legacy, Man!
Inventor
#10694 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 12:28 PM
I learned that if you remove the Plant Sim occult state from a Sim, they retain the green hair they were born with.
Page 428 of 428