Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Changes to our credits guidelines - posted on 12th Feb 2017 at 5:44 PM
Replies: 10357 (Who?), Viewed: 1288994 times.
Page 415 of 415
Top Secret Researcher
#10351 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 4:12 PM
Yesterday I discovered that if there is a sim playing an instrument such as a guitar and you instruct your active sim to do the "watch" interaction, then a "give tip" interaction will appear and your sim will walk up and throw a random amount of money into the guitar case.

Honest to goodness, I always thought that 'tip' interaction was an autonomous interaction by uncontrolled sims and never knew it was possible to make my active sim tip also! Poor musicians have been getting shorted by my sims for years now.

Receptacle Refugee ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Scholar
#10352 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 11:39 PM
I discovered today that ZOMIGOD you can make a funeral for a cat! o.O I was watching Gobias' mourning moodlet when I got this idea, thinking that it's exactly the kind of silly thing Gobias would do to ease his pain but thought that the game would forbid me and poke and laugh at me for trying... Two hours later Erin Kennedy came to the funeral with a plate of Tofu HotDog, I think it was a sign from simbeyond: cat was happy! The party was a blast, too.

Emma Hatch: 'A funeral for a cat? Are you sure it's a good idea?'
Scholar
#10353 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 6:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Babilon
Ah, and in case you're still interested. I changed household and the papergirl now places the paper neatly in the empty area between mailbox and front door. Trashcan and recycle bin are to the left and right of that area. I think she got the message now.

And then some time passed and igazor found that Don Babilon's former papergirl must be in charge of training the new ones now. Is this service really supposed to be so complicated to manage?
Site Helper
#10354 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 6:35 PM
He just got tired of using newspapers to build crop circles on your lawn.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#10355 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 9:58 PM
I love this slightly passive aggressive "and I'll think about delivering another one."
Scholar
#10356 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Babilon
I love this slightly passive aggressive "and I'll think about delivering another one."

If the lad paid half as much attention to what he was doing as he did the snark factor, he would realize that he has been delivering newspapers to an empty 10x10 lot for the past week and a half. The only other things on it are a mailbox, a trash can, and some weeds. My sims are "homeless" and sleeping at friends' houses and on community lots like parks and the firehouse every night. It didn't occur to me to cancel the paper delivery at first, but then I thought the old papers added a nice touch to the ambiance so I just kept leaving them there.

Brings tears to my eyes to see such a total dedication to friendly and concerned customer service instilled into a sim at such an early age. This one will go far.
Test Subject
#10357 Old Yesterday at 2:23 AM
I suddenly realized how lovely the environment sound during night hours is, wolf howling, random dog barks and insect sound. Always speed up or switch to other programs when sims are sleeping, should have found this earlier!
Lab Assistant
#10358 Old Yesterday at 4:09 AM
The Showtime karaoke machine includes disco songs from the Sims House Party EP. Even the NPC sim's off-key singing couldn't keep me from getting all nostalgic!

Follow the lives of my TS3 sims and their growing integrated economy.
Page 415 of 415