Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 10133 (Who?), Viewed: 1265524 times.
Page 406 of 406
Scholar
#10126 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 3:59 PM
I learned that lightning strikes will turn objects into bits of Scrap if they hit them! I assume this only happens if you have both Ambitions and Seasons installed, though, otherwise you couldn't do anything with the Scraps.

I also have a Simblr: sweetdevil-sims!
My ultimate guide to programs, custom content, and tutorials. It's stuff I use almost all the time, and absolutely worth checking out.
Scholar
#10127 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 7:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett Brown
I had no idea my Bonehilda could die.
She was just standing there, then died (of old age, I think). I tried dismissing her to her coffin, but nope, she's gone. No new one either.
Gonna need a new Bonehilda. Actually, I'm working on bringing this one back to life by getting my spell casting up to maximum level.

WHAAT?! Poor Bonehilda! So you think they have a hidden age?
Actually I would keep her grave in the garden, because you can be sure she'll be cleaning and repairing stuff when she'll be wandering around as a ghost. And a ghost Bonehilda is a first!
Instructor
#10128 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 4:53 PM
I discovered this wish. Has anyone actually completed it?
Scholar
#10129 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 5:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressTiffany

My patience ran out at 'wish to meditate for 12 hours' IIRC but all the meditate wishes did accomplish correctly. But that was at World Adventure times, I mean maybe EA broke it since in a patch.
Test Subject
#10130 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 6:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressTiffany

Yes,it isn't hard to achieve.You don't need to meditate for 48 hours in one go.Meditating 6x8 or 4x12 hours is enough.
Lab Assistant
#10131 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 8:12 PM
Well, babies complain when put in the snow . Never saw that before. I hate it when sims just put there poor babies on de ground....and walk away

I also found out that, after a bar fight, a whole lot of stuff ends up on the floor. I recognize the shoes, i really don't know what the other stuff is!

Happy-Go-Lucky
Scholar
#10132 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 8:48 PM Last edited by MiniMimi : 28th Sep 2016 at 10:15 AM.
Awwww poor tots, they should have a straw to breath
Hmm the white thing in the middle could be a wallet, the mauve thing is a sock, and I remember I once saw a bra on the floor after a fight! :D
Field Researcher
#10133 Old Yesterday at 1:39 PM
I found a great Mod to fix a game-breaking issue with alien abductions casing pregnancies because it can happen even if you didn't want them raising a baby at that time.This Mod lets you tune the chance of pregnancies from alien abductions and choose what age groups get affected.I chose to have it only affect adults when enabled because young adults aren't really ever ready for childrenanyways.
Test Subject
#10134 Old Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manna2710
I hate it when sims just put there poor babies on de ground....and walk away

Yeah, it drove me nuts the first time I saw it (even though I know babies and toddlers can't actually freeze to death). If a sim you have control of is a friend of someone in that poor baby's family you can pick the baby up and put him/her down somewhere dry. Or be really nice to the poor thing and use one of the baby carriers from Around the Sims.
Page 406 of 406