Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 10208 (Who?), Viewed: 1275674 times.
Page 409 of 409
Lab Assistant
#10201 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 5:01 PM
Sims wanting to use a urinal will shoo others out of the room.
Field Researcher
#10202 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 10:09 PM
I just found out you can grab skill meters with moveobjects cheat on.... idk what im ever gonna need that function for but wtv
Lab Assistant
#10203 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 12:33 AM
That if you magically upgrade one of the wardrobes that came with supernatural, a magic portal appears inside. About to find out what happens next!

Site Helper
#10204 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 6:28 AM
There are several adventures in the wardrobe, including a trip to Narnia.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2015 Yearbook
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#10205 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 9:50 AM
A few days ago I discovered an action or animation I have never seen before. My Sim tried to open a revolving tomb door in Sims China. He failed, the door snapped back and his hand was caught between the door and its frame. I think I had to cringe when I heard him scream
Scholar
#10206 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 10:41 AM
If you grab and delete the only sim in your household, you can simulate the "missing UI" error you sometimes get when traveling
I got the sim back by entering Edit Town, switching households and reselecting my household.
This is likely because simply deleting a sim doesn't remove it completely, unlike Master Controller's "Total Annihilation".

I also have a Simblr: sweetdevil-sims, where I post downloads!
If you have concerns about my stuff, please PM me! I see PMs much faster than thread comments :)
Theorist
#10207 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 1:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretenshus
I just found out you can grab skill meters with moveobjects cheat on.... idk what im ever gonna need that function for but wtv

How do you use that cheat in TS3? I miss it a lot, but when I tried it I was told there's no such command as moveobjects.
Site Helper
#10208 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 2:02 PM
MoveObjects on/off works nicely for me if I don't get fumble-fingered when I'm typing it in. Just remember to keep it turned off when not using it.

And I think you need testing cheats enabled to move skill bars, motive bars and relationship bars.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2015 Yearbook
Scholar
#10209 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 11:08 AM
I learned that the Fertility Treatment LTR is effective even if you assign it to your Sim after they get the "Pregnant" moodlet. I tried it on an already-pregnant Sim and she had twins

I also have a Simblr: sweetdevil-sims, where I post downloads!
If you have concerns about my stuff, please PM me! I see PMs much faster than thread comments :)
Page 409 of 409