Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 12:56 AM
Default What games do you cheat at\exploit loopholes?
Aside from The Sims series, do you cheat at certain games?

I cheat on GameCube Sonic games and as of lately, I exploit a loophole in Amazon underground games with in-app purchasing by stocking up on upgrades without breaking the bank. (Everything in the ”actually free” section means you can purchase in-app items without paying)

That and I play as multiple characters at once. It might sound like a plot twist akin to "I'm 3 ducks in a man suit" or in my case "I'm 8 Panda cubs in a woman suit", but actually, when you have a ton of controllers for each console you own involving the Big 3, it gets strangely quiet when the opponent is you and you end up artificially boosting your win record.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 11:29 PM
On Mass Effect 2 I use the save editor to avoid planet scanning and I have a mod that keeps me from having to hack through doors and safes. Not sure if most people would see that as cheating but that is about the extend of it for me and I only do it because after the first few times of playing that game I found those sections boring and they slow down the story so much. I can tick about five to seven hours off of my play time by using them.

I also tend to use game genie codes that give me more lives when playing NES games as I don't know how you are supposed to beat some of them on the lives they give you in game.

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Theorist
#3 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 4:24 PM
I don't actually use real cheats, so none of them?

Although in games with choices, I do often Google the outcome of the choice. Like on Fallout 3/NV/4, Skyrim, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, etc. So if Googling the outcome of a choice is cheating, then all of them.

Resident wet blanket.
#4 Old 1st May 2016 at 9:30 PM
I used the Mew glitch in Pokémon Yellow twice. Now I have two of them to send to the new games!

In general I consider glitch exploits to be legitimate. I know some people consider them to be a corruption, but I figure they're part of the programming and ergo not cheating.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th May 2016 at 6:56 PM
I've used the cheats in Bayonetta to get all the weapons I couldn't on the average playthrough (like the lightsaber sword). The interesting part is that the cheats aren't free at all because you need millions in the game's currency to use them, I actually like how the game makes you work for the right to cheat.