Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 10:38 AM
My parents got a divorce when i was around 9. It didn't affect me at all, as I didn't really have a good relationship with my father, and I still don't like him now

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 12:54 PM
My parents are still together will be 36 years on saturdays.
I am sorry that your parents are spilting up if you ever want to talk feel free to message me.
Your stressed aswell i know how that feels because my dad is dying and i have everything coming down ontop of me, i know it seems hard now but it does get better in time.
I am still having trouble with the death of my grandad he died not even a year ago and my granma died and year to the date before him.

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Scholar
#28 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 12:06 AM
Mine are together, but my aunt and "uncle" are divorced
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 7:12 PM
My parents divorced when I was about six. At first I was sad about it. But if you have brothers and sisters or a good friend then everything will be fine.
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 10:11 AM
My parents are together but they hate each other, there just staying together for the sake of my siblings. D:

Page 2 of 2