Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
These sliders can't make sims shorter. Even if you change the flag, they will bend their knees.

Here I'm creating a better slider: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...ewpost&t=394522

thank you soo much! youre the best ^_^
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Evanescentlight
okay so my game is fully updated (still no expansions though) and i still dont see how to make them shorter. so either im just stupid and cant see it for some reason, or perhaps my other sliders are conflicting...anyone else having this problem?

The bi-directional flag is in the Blend Unit which is a seperate program you can download. It is not in CAS or anywhere in the game.
Test Subject
#78 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 12:16 AM
Default Where are the sliders?
I must be the most dense person alive, but I can't find the links to these slider downloads anywhere! Can someone please post the links here for me, before I die of anticipation? Thanks!
Instructor
#79 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by poison_orange_peak
I must be the most dense person alive, but I can't find the links to these slider downloads anywhere! Can someone please post the links here for me, before I die of anticipation? Thanks!

^
^
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...5#startcomments
You'll find the rar file at #8 reply of jonha.
Site Helper
#80 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 3:56 PM
According to my husband, it is inheritable. I use Epic lifespans, so it takes me a lot longer to find that sort of thing out. (I'm just finding out that babies need a lot of attention, and sims have a tendency to drop them on community lots and go home without them.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Sockpuppet
#81 Old 2nd May 2010 at 12:57 PM Last edited by Base1980 : 12th May 2010 at 9:32 PM.
You can make good height sliders when using the scaling options except the hands and feet go jumping when using the slider.
Any idea why that is?

Edit,
nevermind, found it.
Scholar
#82 Old 6th May 2010 at 5:48 PM
One of the most useful slider hacks I've ever encountered - keep it up, guys! :D
Field Researcher
#83 Old 9th May 2010 at 8:12 PM
thanks Delphy, good job fella.
Test Subject
#84 Old 10th May 2010 at 12:26 PM
thank you so much! this is awesome!!!
Test Subject
#85 Old 12th May 2010 at 7:15 PM
there is a slider in the head section, but it only makes the sims shorter and ther isn't one in the ear section and nowhere else either!
Test Subject
#86 Old 12th May 2010 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
I too wonder why TS2 hasn't got sliders like these either - I actually did a search for them but haven't come up trumps yet. It would be awesome to have them for both too, lol... (goes back on the search)

for sims 2 there is a cheat to change the height
stretchSkeleton 1.0 (make the number higher to get taller and lower to get shorter)
Test Subject
#87 Old 15th May 2010 at 12:06 AM
Default Feet
This happens to me D: is it only in Cas? or,

Normal Sim ..0 of 100 %

50% of 100

100% of 100%

Help :/ i really want a tall sim

now that i've lost you it kills me to say, i tried to hold on but you slowly slipped away.
Sockpuppet
#88 Old 15th May 2010 at 1:40 AM
No, this is wrong....strange.
You have other sliders installed?
Try take out your mods and see if it happens again.
Test Subject
#89 Old 15th May 2010 at 11:41 AM
I can't find the mods .. i install things to sims on this way [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_1YQD7l3r4&playnext_from=TL&videos=fvGegmsItZk[URL/]
And the mod map is empty i have the ear slider hack ..

now that i've lost you it kills me to say, i tried to hold on but you slowly slipped away.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#90 Old 15th May 2010 at 6:01 PM
That's happened to me too - for some reason you're getting the short morph instead of tall. You could try Jonha's version: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...980#post3118980 - post #23.
Test Subject
#91 Old 15th May 2010 at 9:36 PM
Default Ty
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
That's happened to me too - for some reason you're getting the short morph instead of tall. You could try Jonha's version: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...980#post3118980 - post #23.

Oh thanks .. Im gonna test that right now!

Test Subject
#92 Old 16th May 2010 at 8:28 PM
Woho it works x) TY

Test Subject
#93 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 11:53 PM
Big Thanks!
Test Subject
#94 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 8:20 AM
awesome!
Instructor
#95 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 9:55 PM
I'm not sure how it happend I'v been using this height slider for weeks and I even used it this morning but I stated up my game and now all my sims have bendy knees! I was working perfectly until I just tried it I don't know what to do!
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PhenethyaSim
I'm not sure how it happend I'v been using this height slider for weeks and I even used it this morning but I stated up my game and now all my sims have bendy knees! I was working perfectly until I just tried it I don't know what to do!

Could it be an issue with an EP? Perhaps it is glitchy with ambitions? or possibly one of the newer EA patches. I would suggest removing all mods and start a fresh game, then place only the mod you are having trouble with into the game and see what happens. Might be a mod conflict or something?

RUN FOREST RUN!
Test Subject
#97 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 2:28 AM
The slider is brilliant; it works like a dream. I was thinking, though, of what you might do next - and I thought it would be a great idea to do a posture slider that would move characters' heads forward and down so they could stand with bad posture, like the Joker or Horatio Caine from CSI: Miami. If anyone's the man for this job, it'd be you, so I figured I'd bring it up.
Test Subject
#98 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 2:00 PM
Default request
can somebody make a slider to shrink the adult sims to the same height as the child height and one more slider, that makes the child height as the same height of an adult sim? Or is something like that made?
Test Subject
#99 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 9:22 PM
I have a problem becauze I Don't See any height slider in the "head and ears" section that u guys were talkin about.
Sockpuppet
#100 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 10:41 PM
the bb slider is located in the nose section, called muscle.
You see that one?
Page 4 of 10