Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 8:30 PM
Default High heels for sleepwear
I just notice there is really no selection for shoes in sleepwear outfit. I particularly look for some high heels.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 8:34 PM
Here is a pair of high heels available for all categories, including sleepwear.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=483766
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 8:45 PM
you can use master controller to remove the filther of clothes per category
Forum Resident
#4 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 9:09 PM
yes master controller can do it but it clutters up CAS extremely. you could further use the => show in compact form feature then but still you have all items appear in every category. thats not a good solution. if you recognize yourself as an advanced user i would get me s3oc from simlogical and simply change the pumps of your choice. its not hard to change the tags at all and you have best control which items you want for what (even in the future)
so thats what i do and what i can recommend

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 4:02 AM
Talking about cluttering up, yesterday I spent 5 hours to build a 3 member household. All these loading on the outfit took all my time. Of course, I read the web here and there. In the end, whoops ... TS3 got into ... "Processing" forever. 5 hours down the drain.

I wish there is a way for me to save outfits. so whenever I need to create a new sim, making the face/look is fun, doing outfit is a huge pain.

I really need to get into using s3oc. But can I do that to EA items too?

Forum Resident
#6 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 8:23 AM
if you want to edit EA items you would need to extract/clone them with S3PE first. or thats how i did it. the tool can also be found at simlogical and isnt that hard to use (i can browse this function and am a lesser advanced n b) so i bet you can get into that materia. its the better choice (cluttering up via mc is totally unawesome)
hope you dont mind that i didnt link to s3pe, just follow my first link and go back to the overview of that forum or gookling S3PE simlogical will lead you there.

also saving outfits? theres a button (showing a folder if you are in advances create-a-style) i have a lot of saved outfits. just edit it and save it. it will show up then as recolour choice forever (until you delete it) tomomi.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
if you want to edit EA items you would need to extract/clone them with S3PE first. or thats how i did it. the tool can also be found at simlogical and isnt that hard to use (i can browse this function and am a lesser advanced n b) so i bet you can get into that materia. its the better choice (cluttering up via mc is totally unawesome)
hope you dont mind that i didnt link to s3pe, just follow my first link and go back to the overview of that forum or gookling S3PE simlogical will lead you there.

also saving outfits? theres a button (showing a folder if you are in advances create-a-style) i have a lot of saved outfits. just edit it and save it. it will show up then as recolour choice forever (until you delete it) tomomi.

Ah yeah, clone, I did it long time ago, but I guess time to play with them again.

Hmmm, I mean, save the entire outfit, including accessories and shoes, instead of just a recolored version of 1 outfit. Is this what you are mentioning? I am trying to dig into it now. I have never seen this feature, as one other feature I don't know how to use (like blueprint, never understand how that works).

Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 9:10 PM
ah ok - you were speaking of the complete STYLE? i have no idea if thats possible sorry. i got you wrong then.

if you continue cloning again, master controllers fuction to => show in compact form <= is really helpful in de-cluttering CAS. especially if one gets addicted with cloning EA things to re-assign for CAS... so that would be my dark site then. poor editaddicted-shmoveditor

also you can do it smart and make your own overrides. then its not doubled. thats what the professionals do i guess - but dont ask me how please.