Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 10:48 PM Last edited by TheSims32012 : 22nd Mar 2012 at 11:42 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Riverview installation issue [HELP!]
Okay. I bought the game a LONG time ago when it first originally came out and I kept the download for Riverview and recently rebought the game. Everytime I try to install Riverview it fails saying I need to check that the game is fully updated and I have no internet access on my computer, I'm using a laptop at the moment, but I know the game is up-to-date as I recently was able to use the updates I found and get the game to its 1.33 update. It shows up in the downloads too. I only have the basic Sims 3 game. I have no expansion packs or Stuff expansions. And the "Run without custom content" isn't checked.

How do I get Riverview to install under my conditions? Please someone help me! Thanks!

Additional information:
Filename: Riverview.Sims3Pack
Additional Information: The SimsTM 3 Custom Content
Size: 92.8 MB
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 3:30 AM
Threads with "Help!" in the title belong in the Help section Moving.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Threads with "Help!" in the title belong in the Help section Moving.

Okay thanks new to this. lol!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 8:28 PM
Does your gameversion in Launcher say 1.33?

Try removing the Documents\ Electronic Arts\ The Sims 3\ DCCache and DCBackup folders and then try installing again.

This may help also:
Game Help:Launcher Issueswiki