Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#376 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 11:14 PM
So, I guess I'll try this. Meet Ellie Whydididothis. Grumpy, neat, insane, overemotional and evil. She spends most of her time talking to herself and watching television.
I present to you this masterpiece...

She got pregnant quickly and had her first child. Drumroll please....
Advertisement
Test Subject
#377 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cloudsdriftby
Forgot side shot!

Haha. nice. I'm lonvinz his haircut. :D
Test Subject
#378 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 6:20 AM
I love this challenge XD
I'm going to try it for the fifth time in a bit. I may post pictures.
I'm gonna add a little twist (I like to play by my own rules) and have multiple ugly sims around town with Nraas Story Progression on and see if they can dilute the ugly on their own.
Watch out Riverview, ugly alien simmies are coming for you cx (like there wasn't enough ugly premades in that town)
Test Subject
#379 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 7:29 AM
can i make her ugly in the face but wear nice clothes?
Instructor
#380 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by charlizd
can i make her ugly in the face but wear nice clothes?

Of course. It's the ugly genes you're trying to get rid of, the clothing is a preference.
Test Subject
#381 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 3:11 AM
Wow, so it to me longer then i thought but I read through all 16 pages and wow, just wow. Keep on posting
Test Subject
#382 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rjiinx
I usually just lurk around this site, but when I saw this challenge I just had to do it! I'm loving all of you guy's ugly sims. Nandonalt's is the creepiest until now And now, for my ugly legacy.

I present to you Lilicas Von Bastarden.

Her traits are: Slob, Insane, Unlucky, Inappropriate and Loser.
She sometimes eats her hair and spends her days mumbling to herself about the current smell of her breath (notice the angle of her nostrils).
Lilicas was a failed attempt at crossbreeding elephants and humans, and one day she decided she wanted to live near the beach and maybe find some elephant to mate with, so she bought a house in Sunset Valley.

It didn't take long for her to find out that there were no elephants on those beaches though, so Lilicas started dating a neurotic guy, Simis Bachelor. You don't really think a normal person would date Lilicas do you? Because when she wants to mate she releases a gass from her nose that makes the other person drunk-like.

They decided to marry for reasons unknown, and later found out that a baby was on its way...

Lilicas gave birth to a boy called Snottingham. Apparently his dad Simis didn't have very strong genes. Poor Snottingham.

But Lilicas wanted more minions! So she had another child.

Yes, this IS a girl! Her name is Mindinhas, Snottingham's little sister.

Oh my.

And she grew up.

"You are not my child! Where is 'ma nose?!"

And this is the second generation of Von Bastarden. I will post their spouses and third generation later to not make the post too long :D

Omg that nose
Field Researcher
#383 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 1:56 AM
Alright I decided to try this challenge after hearing about it often and snooping on it for a while. I think I have finally created a truly ugly man, his name is.... Pineapple Largay! He is rather Inappropriate which calls for him being pretty Socially Awkward. He is often avoided due to his odd stench and lack of common cleanliness, he is a very talented Slob. He was just Unlucky enough to end up Neurotic as he grew. His family sent him away after realizing that he was growing to ruin the beautiful family line. His mother had an affair with a man one night while she was drinking on vacation and she couldn't remember him, but apparently, due to the offspring it created, he was VERY ugly. Pineapple was sent to the mountains near Appaloosa Plains and left there as a teen. He forged his ways into those mountains when one day a herd of wild horses came past. This happened often but this was different, among the herd there was one oddly colored misfit who seemed hurt and confused. None of the other horses cared when they realized the foal was lying down for a nap as they galloped on. Pineapple could tell that this horse was rather Lazy and Clueless to what had happened. He was also very piggy as Pineapple fed him some fruit, the foal could hardly resist eating the plants themselves. Pineapple called this little horse Buddy. Once the horse was big enough and Pineapple had reached young adulthood they went down into town and Pineapple sold enough and made enough money to buy an empty lot and a horse ranch. He was immensely happy as he rode onto the lot. Buddy soon fell asleep and Pineapple began building the little shelter he could afford.
Soon after settling he went out to find somebody who would care for him, he met a nice woman whom he thought was very close to his age. He proposed soon after their meeting determined to carry on his genes as much as possible. He brought her back home with him although she was insistent on bringing her four cats, three elders and an adult, to stay with them. Pineapple thought he was happy with his wife but soon into their first time, he realized she was far too old, and elder! How could he fall for an elder?! She realized what he was thinking and decided that nagging at him was her best bet. He pulled her downstairs where she was very confused, she didn't know it was even there, and locked her in a small 1x3 room where she slowly starved. Two of her cats died from old age but of course, not before impregnating the other elder. Pineapple soon went off in search of another woman who could satisfy his need for babies. Oh and did I mention I made him a mermaid? Yup blue tail and all.

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Test Subject
#384 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 8:52 PM
Wow all the sims you made for this challenge looks well made congrats to you all..Have any of you made any for the sims 4 and is there another challenge where you have to complete some things for generation 1 and so on. I think it would make it interesting and if some of you have some sims up on the gallery let me know love to try it in sims 4
Test Subject
#385 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 10:42 AM
Started it yesterday with an ugly Nosferatu girl named Verdandi - she's living in Bridgeport
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#386 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 6:55 PM Last edited by christmas fear : 18th Sep 2015 at 8:51 PM.
Why the hell not?

Meet Rene Dowdy. Will update with pics of her spawn.

editing: more pics.

Conner Frio was the lucky guy. It was hard to get him at first. I almost gave up. lol

Meet Edward Dowdy Frio

He's actually really cute IMO

Bonus pic:

Test Subject
#387 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 12:45 AM Last edited by Anastasiafalling : 31st Jul 2016 at 6:35 PM.
Couldn't resist the call of this challenge ^^ I just love making ugly Sims, it's great to see what you can twist them into xD

Here is my lovely lady, Ilvia Lest. She's a witch who was so obsessed with trying to make herself beautiful she just further twisted herself until this was the result. She's still an incredibly vain woman, obsessed with all things beautiful and worth a lot of money.

Had her start chatting up Mr. Connor Frio (It took me a while to find a guy with a decent sized house that was single xD She is a snob after all, she wants a bigger house when she gets married)

It took a little while, and there were some bumps on the way. The first time she tried to kiss him he completely denied her, and the first time they were going to woohoo he made out with her then left before they could go to the bed xD But now they finally got married! Her phone also started ringing in the middle of the ceremony, but shhhh xD

And their first children, two witch twins Miina (green one) and Mya (not green one)! I'm a little disappointed, the ugly gene seems to have bred itself out already, neither of them look that bad. There's still time of course, they could get uglier as they grow.

Field Researcher
#388 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 1:14 PM
Here is Sylvia Bloom, quite a looker if i do say so myself, gonna have so much fun trying to breed the ugly out!!!!

Test Subject
#389 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 1:45 AM
It just occurred to me I've never shown my old ugly challenge masterpiece here. Unfortunately her file is glitching pretty bad. Hopefully I can fix it. In the meantime, I'll start another one.
But here she is along with her children, in all their pre-gamebreaking glitch glory.

Child #1

Child #2

Child #3

There was a fourth, but I don't have any images of her. She basically looked exactly like Child #1 but way paler.
Test Subject
#390 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 9:20 PM
Meet The Kinsys
Test Subject
#391 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 4:59 AM
Default LangerAKKS
I hope to God these images show up right...

So yeah, started out with the yellow sim, her name is Jessica. She married good 'ol Parker Langerak. And Eoin is their second child, everyone else is hella derpy. Kinda surprised he didn't end up coming out looking über deformed. Essentially, the only thing that seems to be 'ugly' about him is that chin of his. Also, his eyes appear black but are actually green slid all the way up to be black (I wonder if future generations will shop visibly green eyes because of this gene? Hmmm) Hoping to post updates on later generations
Test Subject
#392 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 5:18 AM
Default Images
I deleted the frick frackin images on accident sorry all
Screenshots
Test Subject
#393 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 10:31 PM Last edited by MoonBlueDJ : 24th Jun 2017 at 8:28 AM.
Default Meet your heiness
Bump
[IMG][/IMG]

This is Hiddi Ous (lel hideous). She's been flirting it up with Geoffrey Langraab, but no success D: They're good friends...I may need to get Christopher Steel.
Test Subject
#394 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 2:46 AM
Got more pictures!

[IMG][/IMG]
This is Hiddi with her husband, Patrick Forgotthispart. Every male was taken in Sunset Valley, so I had to cheat him in. Don't worry, he's randomly generated, so I don't even know some of his traits.

[IMG][/IMG]
I swear, he looks dead inside.

[IMG][/IMG]
And here is their first child, Ryan! He's was given the Neurotic and Loner traits room the game...wonderful. But who cares about Ryan? Take a look at the GORGEOUS Hiddi.

(I was really hoping for a girl so I fed Hiddi watermelons and now we have Ryan )
Test Subject
#395 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 6:57 AM
Even though this thread is dead, maybe it'll be revived...

[IMG][/IMG]

So, Hiddi got the idea that she'd break up with her original husband who loved her for who she was. This wasn't going to happen...until the Master of Seduction award was purchased. Now, Hiddi could steal everyone's man! Afterwards, she broke up witth him and kicked him out (he moved on so ) (I also just realized she can't marry rich sims...well, keeping the money but not the man)

Now, since Hiddi wanted a rich sim and had already met Geoffrey, there was no doubt he would be in her arms in no time. They quickly became partners and are married. Funny, he took all of the money from his family when he moved in with Hiddi. Also, Ryan HATES Geoffrey...even though he shouldn't even care about him now?

Speaking of Ryan, he grew up today! It was his firs and it wasn't good since he was affected from his parent's divorce. As you can see, he's..hes something.

[IMG][/IMG]

Now with new money from Geoffrey (again, he'll be divorced and kicked out), I can expand upon the house. Perhaps Ryan will get a good room...and maybe siblings
Test Subject
#396 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pyratus
Now, of course, everyone will have a different idea of what makes someone (or your Sim) truly ugly, but here is my example.. Pushing body bars to the extremes is always helpful.

It sounds like what I did in Sims 2. I created Adam and Eve with sliders on opposite extremes. The kids couldn't marry each other, so I used a bunch of different aliens and a telescope mod, to impregnate the boys. I never did get enough generations to "Dilute the Ugly."

Gord - the Mad Doctor
One of the Puppy People Lying Naked in the Periwinkle
Hacking the Human Race (ie - recombinating marsupial genes so nudists can have pockets) any other requests?
Page 16 of 16