Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 1:37 AM
Another thing I should say is that Awesomemod is not upgraded to 1.31 yet.

Privacy is a sacred thing to have, everyone. It is important that you never let anyone take your ability to think and your ability to question away.

Laugh not, for World War 3 is starting to become very real, and the heroes in the television shows will not appear to stop it. Be wise and prepare now.
Advertisement
Scholar
#127 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cameranutz2
And who the hell is Alan Watt?

Him:
Quote: Originally posted by Zokugai
You mean the guy who claims the government is behind a eugenics war to interbreed us to make weaker humans?

Whatever you've been smoking, share.

He's on youtube telling us to go live out in communes in the woods or whatever because the government is trying to control our minds.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Field Researcher
#128 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sierrakusterbeck
How are you going to look at the tattoo if it's on your neck...?

mirror?

i have the old versions if the nraas mods, the "before this patch" versions. i'll get around to fixing it. i'm a techtard. the help section is like reading stereo instructions that have been translated to german then back to english for me. i just dont comprehend. but i'll get it. i'm not asking for help. i'm just stating my opinion (EA are big meany poopy heads) and it would be nice if i could get myself untrained to just see the words "your game isnt up to date, there's this patch..." and think "holy shit, gotta fix that" cause i need to remember, it doesnt necessarily "fix" anything.

thats all i was saying. sorry if any of ya'll are best friends with EA and i hurt your feelers, but i still think they're poopy heads.
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 2:27 AM
I find it funny that EA gives us in-game chat and simport, but does not wish to put a storyboard editor into the game. I had a dream a few nights ago that the 1.31 patch placed a storyboard editor into The Sims 3. Too bad that was just a dream! Why won't EA put a storyboard editor into the game, but at the same time they have put simport and in-game chat into it? Stories give the sims and the environments much more meaning. Think about it!

The whole issue with sims and pets vanishing should be treated as a priority and fixed. I would ask why EA can't do things right the first time, but I already know the answer to that.

Laugh not, for World War 3 is starting to become very real, and the heroes in the television shows will not appear to stop it. Be wise and prepare now.
One Minute Ninja'd
#130 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 2:46 AM
Him:

He's on youtube telling us to go live out in communes in the woods or whatever because the government is trying to control our minds.

What?? You mean my aluminum foil hat isn't enough protection?
Scholar
Original Poster
#131 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 3:18 AM
Him:

Can we still play Sims?
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 3:20 AM
Did anyone read my last post? It deals with how EA should put a storyboard editor into The Sims 3. I have been hoping (probably in vain) that a future patch would give it one.

Forum Resident
#133 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 3:26 AM
Patch 1.32 just was introduced lol!
Field Researcher
#134 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 4:09 AM
Aaaarrrrggghhhhhh!

No!
Test Subject
#135 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 1:38 PM
Lovely. -_-
Scholar
#136 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cameranutz2
Can we still play Sims?

No, the government will track us through our computer.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 9:06 PM
No, the government will track us through our computer.

Oh NO! I think my sims are collecting personal info on me to share with the gov.! I think Katy Perry is one of them!
Field Researcher
#138 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 7:40 AM
Any manual patch link? there are no available on simsprograms. Please share the link. Thanks

Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective, alot of hope is dangerous.- President Snow
Forum Resident
#139 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Majuchan
Any manual patch link? there are no available on simsprograms. Please share the link. Thanks

I got mine with the Patch Downloader.
Field Researcher
#140 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nonamena
I got mine with the Patch Downloader.

Why have I not thought of it Thank you for pointing that one. :D

Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective, alot of hope is dangerous.- President Snow
Alchemist
#141 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 11:18 AM
Haven't got any problems so far, my game runs fine and my CC works

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#142 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 2:27 AM
I have problems with default skintones. First time I load a household, the sims are with EA skins, as well as the sims they meet in town. to change the skins to default replacements, i have to take those sims into CAS, switch between skintones one or several times, and only then their EA pudding faces with ugly bulby noses change to normal faces that can be called "human". Haven't tried non-default skins, I'll give them a try, too.
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LordHoramun
Another thing I should say is that Awesomemod is not upgraded to 1.31 yet.

Privacy is a sacred thing to have, everyone. It is important that you never let anyone take your ability to think and your ability to question away.

Pescado has a stable test version, which I am using without noticeable problems.
Test Subject
#144 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 4:02 AM
I'm having launcher issues since the patch. What happens is that my progress bar when installing a .sim3pack file stalls about a third of the way to completion and doesn't move. Nothing freezes, it just continuously stays in that position. Does anyone know if this is a DEP or large address aware issue? Any ideas for work around's or how to solve?
Eminence Grise
#145 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amystarr
I'm having launcher issues since the patch. What happens is that my progress bar when installing a .sim3pack file stalls about a third of the way to completion and doesn't move. Nothing freezes, it just continuously stays in that position. Does anyone know if this is a DEP or large address aware issue? Any ideas for work around's or how to solve?

Tech help for bugs can be found in the FAQs in the Help menu... if you don't find your answer, try the Game Help Q+A forum linked at the bottom of the FAQs.
Scholar
#146 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 6:14 AM
Is it just me, or does the launcher look bigger now?

At first, it wouldn't even load on this patch, but now it seems wider than usual...
Page 6 of 6