Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#51 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 1:37 PM
I am sorry to say that I have a sim (Melba Prime) who, when her husband is present, is the Perfect Wife. Unbeknownst to her husband, she is a Romance Sim who has a fear of having a baby, so she never does. He wishes for a baby almost constantly. Having a baby, would, of course interfere with her home business, which is a bordello.

As soon as he goes off to his job, she puts out the OPEN sign, a ticket box, and starts cycling customers, both male and female through the bedroom. She brings in a tidy little income on the side. Once in a while a married couple shows up at the same time, and fights break out.
I try to clear everyone out before Rick returns from work, and have managed to, for the most part. (He always forgives her, eventually.)

Also, this has been one of my most profitable businesses, ever.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soapstar
i had lisa ramierez start a kitchen fire and call her daughter and husband to the kitchen while she slipped out the back. after they kicked it, she sold the business for big bucks and married rich.

she later went to med school and had a spoiled little brat who, at one point, owned something like 7 cars. the daughter now lies around, no one works, and they go through money like it's water.

i like to think they spend a lot on drugs, but it's mainly champagne, fast cars and garish art.

Soapstar, I LOVE this story of lost potential and evilness!! Very funny!

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Theorist
#53 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 7:16 PM
Oh my, no! My game is the one SANE place I can go! Very few scandalous deeds happen there. There was the one time when I had this poor Romance Sim who landed himself in love with two different Townie girls. One really funny thing that happened completely unintentionally at one point was with an elder Sim whose husband had passed away. She was on a date with another Sim and was making out in a car on a Downtown lot when her son walked by and thought he'd caught his mother cheating. He was really miffed with her. LOL I think it actually happened as a result of a mod I had in my game so that family ties wouldn't unlink on death or some such. Unfortunately with that mod either widowed sims must remain single or it's viewed as cheating by the game and everyone else. I had to delete the mod.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#54 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Judfer
As soon as he goes off to his job, she puts out the OPEN sign, a ticket box, and starts cycling customers, both male and female through the bedroom.

That is hilarious! Ive never thought of having one of my Sims make a business out of it...

Quote: Originally posted by Misty
Oh my, no! My game is the one SANE place I can go! Very few scandalous deeds happen there.

And thats ok too I rarely have scandals in my game, but its fun sometimes to shake things up a bit.

Formerly known as boolPropped
#55 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 9:29 PM
Oh Lord, the scandels that happen in my game aren't even intentional!
One day one of my friend's came over and made a sim couple with a toddler. Well, she left and I decided to play them. The couple broke up and the Mom and Dad re-married. I think she caught him cheating or something. I can't remember.
Anyways, after a few times of playing the guy(His name is Bob for now) had eight kids with four different mothers. It was his original toddler, four kids by his current wife, and two other girls who had one child each.
Then, the other scandel was because of my idiotic cousin. I had my second generation girl (For now Lisa) in college with the son (Brian) of Bob, the guy I mentioned earlier who had the eight kids. I had their whole life planned out. They lived in the same house, shared their first kiss and woohoo together, AND were engage. One day, I watched my cousin play for a while and she was playing the child (Sarah or whatever) of her Sims in college. Why does Sarah invite over Brian, and their greeting was this big smooch? Turns out, she had Brian as Sarah's boyfriend making him a two-timer. This is why you should check a guy's status before doing anything!
Anyways, I was going to break them up myself when she left. But Brian had three lightning rods for Sarah, and only two for Lisa. So in the end I made him break up with Lisa, and marry Sarah instead. Lisa went ahead and married a downtownie. Now when you look through Lisa's memories, you see like a row of red ones referring to the bad break-up.
I
#56 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Judfer
I am sorry to say that I have a sim (Melba Prime) who, when her husband is present, is the Perfect Wife. Unbeknownst to her husband, she is a Romance Sim who has a fear of having a baby, so she never does. He wishes for a baby almost constantly. Having a baby, would, of course interfere with her home business, which is a bordello.

As soon as he goes off to his job, she puts out the OPEN sign, a ticket box, and starts cycling customers, both male and female through the bedroom. She brings in a tidy little income on the side. Once in a while a married couple shows up at the same time, and fights break out.
I try to clear everyone out before Rick returns from work, and have managed to, for the most part. (He always forgives her, eventually.)

Also, this has been one of my most profitable businesses, ever.

so wait thats what you have to do to make a sim profit for what they have between there legs i've wanted to do this for the longest if you don't mind me asking how much money does your sim make?

oh and this here sim (tiffany) is in her second trimester of pregnancy she's married to (thomas guy talking to her belly) whom she has 4 kids with as you can see he's really happy and excited that she's pregnant again buuuuuuttttt........it's not his baby it's someone else's the only problem is theres no way he's going to formally find out that the baby isn't his so he's just going to take care of this child while the mother (tiffany) goes of with the real father who by the way is going to tell her that "that little thing" they had was just a "LITTLE THING" so thats just one of the many scandles
Instructor
#57 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 10:46 PM
My game is all about scandal and story telling!
I really enjoyed reading all the juciey scandals from everyone elses game. I also downloaded a 'no jealousy' hack and got a few good ideas. (The Sim that made the money with the ticket taker was brilliant. )
As for telling a scandal of my own, I'll tell only two so not to over load the thread.
The first is about a Simmie by the name of Cherrie (pronouced Sure-ree, I named her after the company ho at work )
She was a single romance Sim raising a toddler. She got involved with every male that walked by her house until she finally met Abijeet Deppiesse.
They were really attracted to each other. All her wants and fears involved him. She often thought of him when ever she was with anyone else and I thought that was cute, so I let him move in.
I find out Abijeet is a romance Sim, but aside from the constant want to 'woohoo in public', his wants all seemed to center around Cherrie and taking care of the baby. He turned out to be a really nice Sim always cooking, cleaning, and teaching the kid things.
While Abijeet became a faithful family man, Cherrie would still cheat on him behind his back. (Her 2nd favorite partner was the red headed pizza man.)
For fun I always selected 'Try for Baby' every time Cherrie jumped into bed with someone. She never got pregnant by anyone but Abijeet. They had a daughter and two more sons.
Last I played them, Cherrie was out on the town with her skanky bar buddies. She saw Abijeet's best friend Ben Long and after a lot of flirting led him into the photobooth.
Baby Music!
She's really huge and pregnant. Most of my pregnancies in this neighborhood are twins. I feel bad for Abijeet when he finds out. He's really been clueless this whole time!
The second involves my criminal mastermind Richard Fairchild.
He wanted a wife so he could have an army of sons to help him dominate the world. He seduced and married the sweet innocent daughter of a local business tycoon. When his wife was only able to give him a daughter, he got sick of her and took up with their red headed maid Lucy.
Even though he finally got his son before his wife became an elder, Richard and his wife have come to hate each other. (Richard the cheat guzzles down youth serum.)
I suppose they stay married because of the children. The wife always has a want to rekindle the relationship, but Richard is mad for Lucy. Lucy moved in and the two carry on their affair right under the wife's nose. The kids haven't caught on yet. They adore Lucy.
Richard's wants all about Lucy...at least they were until he met a beautiful romance Sim I've created by the name of Dee Cox.
Also I should note that Richard is the father of Cherrie's first child.
You gotta love the Sims. LOL!
EDIT: To boolpropped (below): If I remember right, I sooo did not want a Ben Long baby, but he was there and willing. I clicked 'Try for Baby' out of habit.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#58 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 10:54 PM
Montridge... When Cherrie coerced Ben into the photobooth, was it an accidental conception? I just LOVE it when that happens! It adds so much more (real) drama to the scandal.

retired moderator
Original Poster
#59 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 12:14 AM
Default The Jones Family Scandal
This scandal is my most interesting one at the moment, and its still in-progress. Ill update here every once in a while
------------------------------------------------

When Angie was a young adult at Academie Le Tour, she met Wendy Bross. Wendy was a freshman; she was married to an aspiring artist named Bo and had two children (twins) waiting at home for her. But this little tidbit didnt stop the two from getting friendly… very friendly. After their four years together, it was really hard for the two girls to leave campus and each other. So when Angie moved into her first place, the two women continued their affair a couple times a week.
Angie Jones
Angie & Wendy

Everything was going well with Angie and her job and her house. It was going well until HE showed up. A god-sent hunkalicious mailman named Armando. He made his route every day to her house, and the two became closer. After weeks of flirting and chatting by the mailbox, Angie and Armando finally gave in to their temptations. The two started out with a romantic dinner and ended up WooHooing in bed. Yeah it was a little fast, but Armando was one smooth talker!
Armando Turner
Angie & Armando
Angie & Armando 2

Right before Angie was going to ask Armando to move in, a little baby bump popped out on her tummy. Angie was shocked! She was shocked not only to find out she was pregnant but also to find out she was pregnant with Wendy's baby! (Yeah not possible, I know… but I made it happen anyhow)
Angie Pregnant with Wendy's Baby

Armando was ok with the fact that Angie was pregnant, but he told Angie that she needed to stop seeing Wendy. Armando felt that if Angie wanted to start a relationship with him, she needed to leave her past lovers behind and move on with her new life and her new man. Angie agreed and told Wendy that she would no longer be able to see her.

Angie gave birth to her and Wendy's child, a bouncing baby boy named Donny. His skin was a mixture of the two women, but he had Angie's brown hair and Wendy's green eyes. Armando grew to love the little boy and started to frequent Angie's home more often than before. One night, while the two young lovers were taking a quick romp in the sheets, Angie became pregnant with Armando's child. (What shocked me the most was that Angie was using birth control, and I hit "Safe WooHoo" but the couple STILL got pregnant!)
Angie & Baby Donny
Armando & Baby Donny

Armando, being a caring and devout boyfriend, was thrilled to say the least that he had his first child on the way. Angie was happy as well because she really loved Armando, but she missed Wendy something terrible. Little did Armando know that while he was at home playing with baby Donny, Angie was sneaking out and meeting up with Wendy for a romantic tryst...

Test Subject
#60 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 12:20 AM
Well my teenager had her boyfriend move in and got pregnant. Her dad kicked her out to live on her own. Fortunately her Dad is very rich. So my teenager's brother goes in and murders their dad (yaye for gun hacks!) and him and his siblings inherited his money ;3.... So now my teenager sim lives with her boyfriend in a nice house, with two children. However they need to turn into adults having teens attend school when they have children is difficult
Site Helper
#61 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:15 PM
One I haven't gone back to in a while: The Criminal Mastermind Arkannos (aka Vincent Storm) has a daughter. (No mother. She was an experimental toddler in CAS, so I decided that she had been an experiment to clone him, but it went wrong. He found out about her and kidnapped her from the lab.) She grew into a happy, well adjusted college student who fell in love with a new arrival in the neighborhood named Conrad Blair. Daddy even approved of Conrad, although he was having some problems with a new superhero who had just turned up. (He got the Criminal Mastermind chance card 3 times.) Just about the time they were announcing their engagement, Daddy found out that Conrad was Captain Hero...
Janna saved Conrad from the Grim Reaper, much to her father's annoyance. After some long discussions, (And one last Charisma point for Conrad to earn his "max 7 skills" LTW), she managed to corrupt him. The new LTW he rolled was "Become Criminal Mastermind". So I have a superhero turned to the dark side waiting for his fiancee to graduate from college so she can join him in a life of crime.

But the story would be so much easier if there were crimes other than murder or counterfeiting that a sim could do at home...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#62 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 5:35 PM
I'm working on my most scandalous story right now, LOl. What a coincidence for this thread! My story is about a Mother who is basically a hootchie mama and her daughter who is determined to be not like her.

The mother is always competing with her for men (even though she is only 16) and lets just say she isn't up for Mom of the Year.

There is going to be a few acts if infedelity, some backstabbing, and even a brothel! I can't really tell too much because I am still in the process of putting the story up, here is a link if anyone wishes to follow the story- Simlish is Not A Romance Language I love over the top drama for some reason mwahahahaha!
Test Subject
#63 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 6:13 PM
In my old hood I had the tragic story of a family sim. He was in love with his wife and they had several children together. But as time went on he became bored with his life. He would go out and meet his first lover, then second, then third, and then fourth. (Then send a letter to the dozens of Baby Mommas he had.) Then he came home and gave his wife flowers, played with the kids, kissed the baby, grilled food, tucked the kids in, kissed his wife, and did it all over again the next day. They never figured out even with no "Casual Romance". His wife and him had three children I believe. Then he had countless children by other wemon.

As his children grew and new ones filled the nest he realized how much he loved his wife and broke off with the other wemon. It was not to be as his wife died tragically leaving him the father of several children. Alone and sad about his love, he turned to his old habbits to get away from depression. His children grew and so did his need for companionship. In the end he ended his casanova ways and finally settled down happily.
Test Subject
#64 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 8:25 PM
In my Victorian neighborhood I had a transcendentalist philosophe (modeled loosely after Emerson and Thoreau) whose chaste intellectual relationship with a bright teenage girl turned not-so-chaste and ended in tragedy.

In the same neighborhood there was also my first Romance sim, Queenie Porter. I gave her a very mean husband who eventually left her and their children (mostly because of Queenie's cheating.) After supporting herself by turning tricks on male townies, she convinced her friend Lena Hamilton to move in and the two of them began their own romantic relationship. Of course, running a brothel with one's lover wasn't particularly easy until I figured out how to turn off lot jealousy with InSim. They're both elders now, and the kids both turned out pretty well, considering.

Right now, that hood is in the beginning of the 20th century, and the only real scandal I have is a girl who has forsaken her darker-skinned family in order to "pass" as white at Uni. As things stand right now, I'm not sure if I plan on having her realize how much she hurt her family and returning at some point, or letting her take her secret to the grave and having her descendants figure things out in a generation or so.

Of the child sims in my game right now, some of them have already been tapped as libertine playwrights, opium addicts, and WWI casualties-to-be. Plenty have average lives of domestic bliss awaiting them, though.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:43 AM
lasserine... WOW! You managed to integrate a character based on Henry David Thoreau into a Sims game - very impressive! Ive read "Civil Disobedience" and "Walden", so Im pretty familiar with the type of person he is. Sounds like an interesting scandal!

Lab Assistant
#66 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 5:47 AM
ahem.

Well, it starts off as a normal teenage couple, eh? They were boyfriend and girlfriend, and the chick's parents were married, and the dude's parent's were married. There was nothing abnormal. They never woohood are anything. Healthy little teenagers playing boyfriend and girlfriend.

One day I got bored with this plain, normal couple. I mean, where's the spazazz? There is nothing fun nor cool about this because there's no action! I mean, really. Click on Austin (The teen dude's name). Select make out. Jocklene, (the teen chick's name) walks over to Austin. They embrace, and make out.

What is the FUN in the situation.

I was about to add the jalapeño to this story here, foxes.

So Austin invites Jocklene to his place to have a meal and some "fun". When Jocklene arrives, she is greeted with a squeezy hug and a make out session. When they were done with that, they went to the dining room and ate hamburgers. After that, he took her back to his room, and they played around for a bit and began their naughty teenager-ness after that. No harm done. The girl wasn't preggy and everything went fine. So she left and the next day followed. Jocklene went to Austin's house again to have brunch with him and his parents. As they ate, Austin's dad, Jack, noticed that Jocklene was reaaaallllyyyy hot (He found her attractive, you know when the thought bubble comes up and the hearts and they start swooning and fanning themselves). Jocklene found him on the handsome side too. Austin got distracted and IM'd Brandi Brooke on the computer (I didn't do it-free will did.) and mom was cleaning. So I made Jack and Jocklene go to the den. They talked and flirted, and then things got a little out of hand. They kissed each other and made out, and then they were on a bed making out, and then...yes. After that, she clothed herself and Austin was sitting in the bedroom, awaiting Jocklene's arrival. They made out a few times and yes, they did it AGAIN. The next few days went the same way (minus Jack and Jocklene whoo-hooing) before the option to whoo hoo dissapeared. A belly appeared on Jocklene; but there was a question...

Who was the daddy?

They quickly found out. It was indeed-
Jack.

However the baby was taken away by the social worker. So once Jocklene was babyless- she wanted more of Jack. Austin came home from school (Jocklene skipped school and went to Austin's) and found his girlfriend and his dad woo-hooing.
They broke up.

The end.
Test Subject
#67 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:15 AM
Well, I only have one juicy scandal. Most of my sims are fairly normal. That is, of course, if aliens can be considered normal. :D

It started out with a female and two male sims. We're going to call them Sue, Bob, and Frank, because I haven't played them in like forever, and I don't remember their real names. Anyway, shortly after they all moved in together (as roomies), Sue decided that she liked Bob, and Bob went along with it. They got busy, and eventually, Sue came up with a pretty little boy. Now, this seems normal, but what Sue didn't know is that Bob and Frank were having a little fling behind her back, and Bob decided he liked Frank better than Sue, and dumped her (Yes, some of my sims are gay!! Got a problem with that!? *looks threatening* No? Oh, good. :D). Poor Sue. So then, Sue got all depressed and hated Bob's guts, and so she went on a dating spree and ended up falling for her neighbor's dad (the dad was an elder at this point). She ended up preggers with the dad's kid, and proposed engagement to him. So, by this time, her little boy was a child, and we'll call him Jimmy, because he needs a name. So things went peacefully for a while (or as peacefully as things can go with all those sims that hate each other's guts living under the same roof ), and then, tragedy struck! Bob was stricken by a sudden illness, probably caused by some expired rat poison in his cheerios, and died. Poor Frank was crushed. Naturally, Sue wasn't. Anyway, during the whole time when Sue was furious at Bob and was out dating old dudes, she didn't have much time for parenting. So, being the one with the most parental instinct (oddly enough), Frank had been basically raising Jimmy. You know, feeding, changing diapers, helping with homework, the whole shabang. And Frank did it out of the kindness of his heart. And because Jimmy wouldn't stop crying. (It'd also be helpful to mention here that Sue and Bob were the only ones with jobs during this whole time.) Anyway, the result of this was that Frank and Jimmy were best friends. After Bob's tragic death, Mr. Neighbor's Dad moved in with Sue, and Sue married him. So, with Frank suddenly without his other half and Jimmy without a real parent, they became very close. So, as time passed, and Jimmy grew into a handsome teenager, and Mr. Neighbor's Dad died of old age. Now you're probably wondering what happened to Mr. Neighbor's Dad's kid, right? Well, the little girl isn't important to this story, because Sue's parenting instincts finally kicked in around the time of her birth (Too late for Jimmy though. He was already scarred for life and hated her guts. Lots of gut hating in this woeful tale, by the way. :D), and she'd been a phenomenal parent to the little girl. Therefore, the little girl escaped becoming messed up. Anyway, moving on. So Jimmy left and went to college while he was still a teen, leaving Sue, Frank, and Mr. Neighbor's Dad's little girl together in the house. Sue was now very busy with her career (Mayor of Simville), and poor Frank was just trying to find ways to fill up his days (C'mon, people!! Feel bad for Frank! *sobs*) and maxed out all his skills. So the days passed slowly, and then, one fine day, guess who came home all smart and college-fied? *drumroll* Jimmy!! And boy, was he ever all grown up and handsome!! (I'll give you a cookie if you already know where this is going!!) Sue, naturally, showed no interest in her offspring, and instead told him he needed to pack up his junk and leave. Jimmy, having been away from the biggest influence in his life and his best friend (Frank, duh!!) for four years, had had plenty of time to think about things, and the day before he moved out, he confessed his love to Frank. Frank, naturally, was thrilled, and ended up moving out with Jimmy the next day. Frank and Jimmy lived happily ever after, and Jimmy beat his mom out for the position of Mayor in the following year's elections. Frank put his maxed out skills to good use and now owns a chain of 5 star restaurants. Sue became a bum who sat on her couch and ate bonbons with curlers in her hair every day, and lost all her money in lawsuits that came up after the general public figured out that she lied about her personal life to become the mayor. Mr. Neighbor's Dad's little girl grew up and went to college. She later became an evil mastermind (Okay, so maybe she got messed up a little... ), and married the creepy bibliophile who lived in the castle up the road, and to this day continues her world domination schemes. So, not really that scandalous, after all. But I like to think of them as my favorite messed up family. But then again, I don't have the Insiminator yet... Mwahahahahahaha!!

Sorry for the small novel, and I am aware that my tenses (past and present) are probably all over the place, but it's late, and I don't care because I'm not being graded on this, so bear with me. :D
#68 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:10 AM
rofl, I love this thread! all the juicy scandal! more please!
Site Helper
#69 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:42 PM
Check out my black widow story here:http://www.traceyourtree.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=255

(And while you are there have a look at the contest:http://www.traceyourtree.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=253)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
retired moderator
Original Poster
#70 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:21 PM
BusterBrown... That was a veeery interesting scandal Thanks for sharing!

Lab Assistant
#71 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:46 PM
One of my sims fell in love with one of the NPC's. She moved in with him, and they kept woo hooin' all over the place. Elevator, bed, car, hot tub, you name it. Well, he got her pregnant, then kicked her out of the house.

That's not the weird part...

Actually...

The weird part is... not long after he kicked her out of the house, he started gettin' busy with that NPC Benjamin Long fellow.

I took my sim to a bar in my game, just so happens, the girl and Benjamin were both there at the same time. Needless to say, there was a huge "cat" fight. My sim had a breakdown and had frequent visits from the social bunny.

Why in the world my sim had such a facination with NPC's I will never know. I kept trying to kill off Benjamin. No matter how I killed his butt he kept comming back.

Your Grandma Loves Me.
#72 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 11:37 PM
I usually play nice. I have quite scandalous past myself (you wouldn't believe) so I try to make my sims as ordinary as possible.
#73 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Scout
Early in the game I made a woman who was a sociopathic killer. She never worked for anything - even her skills she gained by using that aspiration reward where you suck others skills. She was loving to people to get them to move in (with their money and any possessions they had) then would lock them in her dungeon until they died. Even while previous victims were dying she would start working on her new target. At one point she had 2 dying prisoners while she moved in another. That was before I learned to kill sims faster - starvation is so slow.

I made a couple like that in the original game. If they were rich, get them to move in first to transfer wealth, then first use the sim vacuum cleaner to get skill points or aspiration points. If they was poor, drop part one. Then kill the victim, at the start drowning was the preferred way. Later I discovered the effect of seeing a ghost and I had to get rid of all the ghost around me. I build a mausoleum who trapped the ghosts inside (thank you Mortimer for financing it then I trapped the visitor inside the mausoleum and waited for the night, next morning I added a new urn in the basement of it, I believe I run into problems with the maid service because they was loosing maids.
I would not have done that today, I believe I’m starting to getting soft. Still bad but not a evil maniac, had serious problems with the dark brotherhood quest line in Oblivion but I had to see how it went. Played a vampire In nightlife but she simply believed it should be more vampires. Just as a servo with gold badge in robotic making more servos, another of my nutty sims.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 5:15 AM
My sims 2 game is FILLED with controversial couples and children who never knew their fathers. I used to have everyone be very faithful in their marriages and just have children within the marriages but it became very boring...so I changed it up a little bit.

I created a woman sim named samantha daly and gave her 3 toddlers and 3 children. Then I put her and her children in a house. Originally I had planned to just have her for the purpose of getting those children put into the adoption pool by neglecting them so my gay couples could have prettier children to adopt. Instead of calling the pizza delivery one day I had samantha accidentally call the headmaster. He arrived after all the children were taken away but samantha insisted on greeting the elder gentleman named B.J. so I decided to take things up a notch. Alot of shchmoozing and a risky woohoo later little Eliza was born. She had mum's hair and skinone but the exact face of B.J.. I had BJ move in to help bring up Eliza but he died when she reached her teens. Samantha had many other lovers after B.J. and had their kids as well. Samantha left the house when Eliza fell in love with Goopy GilsCarbo and had his child. Samantha couldn't stand goopy so she left with two of her kids to move somewhere else. Eliza and Goopy are bringing up the twins she left behind. Thats where I left off..:P
retired moderator
Original Poster
#75 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 8:26 PM
Pinkmaltese1... So how many does the woman have altogether?

Page 3 of 11