Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 1:37 AM
Default Accidentally Deleted My Mods Folder!! Now What??
i accidentally deleted my mods folder any help as to what i can do now??? anyone that could help it would be GREATLY appreciated :D
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 1:44 AM
Did you look in your recycling bin?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 9:06 AM
If you're on Windows Vista or higher, you can also try the Undo command (Ctrl-Z).

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 11:36 PM
Default What happens if I already deleted it and i emptied it fully
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Did you look in your recycling bin?

I already did but I removed the mods to the recycle bin and I emptied it but I accidently moved them to the trash for good then out of my computer
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 12:11 AM
ugh! that happened to me last week!
Site Helper
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 2:58 AM
Ok. Did you keep the archives that you installed your CC from? (Those zips and rars that you downloaded and extracted.) If you did, you can just extract your CC from those. Otherwise, the only option would be to track everything down and download it again.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 4:03 PM
Kind of the obvious but could be something you forgot you have: Do you possibly have a back up The Sims3 game folder saved somewhere?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smellytramp
Accidentally Deleted My Mods Folder!! Now What??

1) At the top of this page, click Download.
2) Click Sims 3.
3) Enjoy!