Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 3:28 PM
Where can I find Accessories/Makeup/Special makeup for every outfits?
I see how hair menu is made on game, the player can choose one hair style for all outfit or one different per outfit. My question is if there is a way, hack, mod that allows choose accesories/makeup/special makeup for every outfit in the same way that hair style do it.

For example, choose one makeup for formal occasion but not for every day, or not make up at all for sleeping.

So, where can I find Accessories/Makeup/Special makeup for every outfits?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 4:56 PM
The only way to set accessories for individual outfits reliably is to set them as jewelry (if you have BV).

Regular accessories can be set as individual categories, but the sim has to wear that category when selecting accessories with "Change Appearance", and I'm not sure if you can select the accessories in CAS. They're also easier to forget about since they only show up certain places. Also, if you want the accessory to be accessible for more than one category it will show for all those categories when applied.

Example: You can set scarf to be outerwear only, but the sim needs to b wearing outerwear for the scarves to show in the Change Appearance window. If the scarf is set to outerwear and everyday, it will show up with those two categories.

Makeup works similarly to accessories. It's either always accessible, or accessible in certain categories if edited.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 5:52 PM
I see, but how could I set the accesories and the make up? with bodyshop? simPE?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 6:02 PM
SimPE gives you a bit more freedom in what you can change, but it's more difficult to use if you're a beginner. You can also use the Wardrobe Wrangler. Just keep in mind that if you use the Wardrobe Wrangler, the Category needs to be set separately for all the ages/genders for it to work for all sims (or in all the MeshOverlay resources if you use SimPE). It's not enough to just change the settings for one age/gender.

Bodyshop doesn't allow for category changes on accessories or makeup.