Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#2576 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 9:46 AM
Sim Manipulator to reroll the LTW (as it lets you cycle through all rather than just the aspiration) and batbox to toggle the permaplat. I think.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2577 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Sim Manipulator to reroll the LTW (as it lets you cycle through all rather than just the aspiration) and batbox to toggle the permaplat. I think.

The batbox will also let you reroll or cycle through all available LTWs. Use whichever mod you're more comfortable with. I think several mods can toggle the permaplat on and off. I use Cyjon's pizza box (it's usually handy and that option is easy to find).
Mad Poster
#2578 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 12:08 PM
College adjuster also allows cycle LTW.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Scholar
#2579 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 12:21 PM
When I never backed up and Hoodchecker says my hood is borked.

sigh...
Mad Poster
#2580 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 1:45 PM
Thanks, guys! I have the batbox, but haven't really examined to see all it can. I'll def. use that, though!

Edit:, Allljol, so sorry about your hood. That stinks, and I know how much you have lost from painful experience. But, on the bright side, maybe you can make peace with the Jacquet's in the next life.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Scholar
#2581 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 3:29 PM
It'll probably go on for a long while, and i know just the right tricks to make my sims just as they were in the new and not borked Pleasantview sans memories once it becomes a BFBVFS.

So no. I will never make peace with the Jacquets.
Mad Poster
#2582 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 1:11 AM
Oh, come all. All we are saying is give peace a chance. He's really a nice guy, usually faithful, and he can cook. He also makes pretty babies. His mom does tend to drag along, of course.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Scholar
#2583 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
He also makes pretty babies. His mom does tend to drag along, of course.

Cheers to that! Candi and Gilbert made an amazing power couple, and their son was adorable! I may match them up again. His mom wouldn't stop calling the house asking if she could talk to Gilbert that I was tempted to kill her off.
Mad Poster
#2584 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 1:42 PM
I just let her move in, too. She's a good grandma.

Scholar
#2585 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 2:25 PM
The house they lived in was too small for that.
Scholar
Original Poster
#2586 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
Thanks, guys! I have the batbox, but haven't really examined to see all it can. I'll def. use that, though!

k6ka made a clear list of batbox functions. here

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Mad Poster
#2587 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 10:49 PM
Being too sick to play anything.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#2588 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 4:01 PM
Oh, dear lord. Hoodchecker gave me a heart attack for sims with no character data.

THEN I REMEMBERED ABOUT MY MULTI-PT MOD LOL
Mad Poster
#2589 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 7:25 PM
Out of curiosity, which one are you using?

Mad Poster
#2590 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 8:29 PM
Being too sick to play anything.

I hope you feel better soon.

Scholar
#2591 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 3:00 AM
Out of curiosity, which one are you using?

This one with BO's multi-pt controller. Basically the bare minimum for the Alien Experiments mod without tinkering.
Mad Poster
#2592 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 5:47 PM
When sims' hair, faces, or clothing randomly glitch. I so need to get rid of that space pilot suit from Parsimonious - I think it's the culprit.
Mad Poster
#2593 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 1:32 AM
I can't put an alarm clock on a coffee table. This makes no sense. Luckily enough I have an OMSP.

EDIT: Or not. The alarm clock won't go onto the OMSP either.

Top Secret Researcher
#2594 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:16 AM
I really, really hate when things won't go on OMSPs.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2595 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:39 AM
I eventally just used two end-tables but it didn't look as nice as the coffee-table.

Mandatory registration to download files.

Lab Assistant
#2596 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:07 PM
Alarm clocks and other small electronics will go on the green OMSPs from this set: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=325570
Scholar
Original Poster
#2597 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:08 PM
How sparse and inconsistent the dorm rooms are with furnishings.

I know it's a dorm and is supposed to have the bare minimum but is a dresser AND a desk not possible?

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Lab Assistant
#2598 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:12 PM
I hate it when macrotastics don't work when my sim is supposed to be cleaning the house but someone comes in their way and everything cancels.

Oh and babies/toddlers are annoying and sims keep obsessing over them when I play on fast forward.

Also, I've been playing in secret society lot and I am shocked that students there never bothered to clean plates up so the kitchen stinks with too many dirty plates. That's why I decided to lock all of sims except mine out of the house!
Test Subject
#2599 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:31 PM
I use a mod that makes diseases deadlier but I'm thinking I may have to remove it. However, let me paint a picture for you of why I'm considering this although I like the premise of the mod since vanilla game diseases in Sims 2 are weaksauce.

Single mom Dalia has a teenage daughter (Nora) who is literally two days away from aging up and a child-aged son (Arthur) who is about 3 days from aging up. She was pretty much stuck with the two after it was clear her children's father wanted nothing to do with any of them because he's a dual romance/knowledge werewolf Sim that has interest elsewhere. Money was always tight in those early years with the nanny and bills leaving her with less than a hundred bucks daily. When Nora became a teen, she started working as well and that made things a bit better financially but it was still a top priority to promote Dalia since she had the best income potential. Still, the family is very close with everyone being friends/BFFs and their motives rarely tanking except with the kids' were-dad comes around to howl it up. Life is good then somebody got sick.

I still don't know who got sick and brought it home but it quickly infected everyone with a nasty cold. The house was filled with hacking and sneezes. Motives were dropping like bags of nickels but I was able to keep them mostly in bed with the occasional bathroom/food run. Eventually though, work/school came up and before I could cancel the action, everyone was already in their respective transport so I just crossed my fingers as no one had a pop up for pneumonia so it shouldn't be that serious yet. Everything seemed fine until Arthur came home where after setting down his homework, he hacked for a minute, tried to go to bed but unceremoniously croaked right after changing into his PJs. His sister was arriving home at this point but before I could get her to go plead for her brother's life, she started her own five minute hack session where she then promptly keeled over. Their mother was arriving and apparently missed her chance to save her daughter due to hacking up a lung but actually didn't die.

So now, Dalia, who has boyfriend that won't even stay around for the birth of his children and only has a couple days until she hits her twilight years just had BOTH her kids wiped out by a cold because the "god" (ie me) of their world wanted deadlier diseases. Man, I'm a real jerk.

I guess this can boil down to is I get annoyed when hacks don't work as intended.
Inventor
#2600 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 4:47 PM
I've had the same issue with the realistic sickness mod. It's to the point I'm more worried about any sim that catches a cold than those who get the flu!
Page 104 of 275