Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 2:06 PM
Default Problem with Alienware Recolors
I hope this is the correct place to post this request for help. Anyways, here it goes........

I just recently noticed that my alienware computer now shows up in the Buy mode UI (not sure of official name) several times (maybe 6 or 7 icons) and they all default to a green Alienware PC. I have downloaded several recolors for this item over the past few weeks and did not have this problem until a few days ago. In fact, all the recolors were showing up in the game just fine and all under a single alienware icon. Is this what happens when there is a GUID conflict ??? Any suggestions on how I can fix this ??

Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 2:11 PM
i am having the same problem

i took out all of the alienware computers out
and are reincorperating and testing to see which one it is

i will tell you when i figure out which one i causing it

You should never put a cap on violence!! Suppressing violent urges only leads to psycological internal violence! Got it!? If I were to use an analogy, I'd turn to yeast! The root of all bread making!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Naota
i am having the same problem

i took out all of the alienware computers out
and are reincorperating and testing to see which one it is

i will tell you when i figure out which one i causing it

Thanks Naota I appreciate it !!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 2:31 PM
Regularly I get the Alienware virus. The right one, is the one with the options. Delete the others from within game.