Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Matt Default Replacement Skintone + Face Overlay UPDATED

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,504 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 210,804 Views
Uploaded: 31st May 2010 at 10:00 PM
Updated: 8th Mar 2013 at 12:15 PM
Hey folks =)

First it was not my purpose ever creating a another Skintone For the sims, but because I'm so dissapointed of the engine of Sims3 and the pudding faces I had try it for my own.

The Skintone I created for all ages and gender and it's completely hand-drawn. it looks for me very natural and less like "pudding", so i hope that you will like it too.

I created a Face fix overlay too, that removes the size of the iris, and the texture of the Lips.

If you downloaded only the SKintone file and it looks not as in the pictures and the lips are even darker ingame (especially by the darker tones), you should download the Face fix too. Before adding it to your "Mods-Folder", please make sure you have NOT installed another face fix overlay yet.

UPDATED: The color difference between the face and body texture should be fixed now. I have done a few little changes here and there too. Please re-download =)

CC List
eyes by me
hair ponytail by rose sims