Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 5:54 PM
Default Debugenabler Not Working
I have most all of the Sims 3 expansion packs, my game is up to date, and I've set up the mods folder and I know how to extract and everything.

But Debugenabler from Nrass isn't working. Most of my other mods work though, like I still have the NRass menu, and can choose Master Controller and Vector. But not matter what I do, like re-downloading debugenabler, removing my mods folder and adding the mods back in again, it just doesn't come up. I feel like it may be because I'm using a 32bit laptop, but I don't see how it'd affect my mods.
When I play Sims 3, I read the script mods I have and Debugenabler is on there. I don't know if I forgot to do something, but I would appreciate an answer ASAP.
Thank you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 7:21 PM
Click on your active sim. Is there an NRaas>Debug Enabler>Toggle On option?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hypersaline
Click on your active sim. Is there an NRaas>Debug Enabler>Toggle On option?

No, there isn't any options for debug enabler. I have other mods from Nrass, is there any way they could've conflicted with debugenabler?
One Minute Ninja'd
#4 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 8:17 PM
Best bet is to post on the NRaas site. They're very good about supporting their own mods.
Alchemist
#5 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 9:27 PM
Are you sure you've got the version that's right for your patch level?
I don't think any of the Nraas mods conflict with each other.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 1:49 AM
I agree, try redownloading DebugEnabler for your current patch & test it out.
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
Are you sure you've got the version that's right for your patch level?
I don't think any of the Nraas mods conflict with each other.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 11:25 AM
I suppose you're the one who posted the same issue at the NRaas site and your problem seems to be fixed.
So, I am closing this thread now.
And for the future, please post problems with specific mods at the mod's creator's site or feedback section. Modders support their own work.

Aaand .... locked
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: Contact the creator with mod problems.