Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 1:17 AM
Names for horses
Okay, so I'm doing the 50 foals challenge and I need some boy and girl names. Please help out! Thanks!

:D
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 1:38 AM
Fifty? Wow. I don't usually play with Pets, so I've only named one: Slightly Horse. I forget if it was a boy or a girl.
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 1:40 AM
http://www.horses-and-horse-informa...senames/a.shtml
Bam.

Good Things End with "Game Over", but Great Things "Retry".
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 2:38 PM
I named one of my horses Superglue :D
Mad Poster
#5 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 8:21 PM
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 8:32 PM
How about Carrot?

@Grijze Pilion

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 11:16 PM
Bitey, Stampy, Farty, Throwy, Squashy, Dropsy
Instructor
#8 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 12:32 AM
fantasynamegenerators has a TON of generators. It's an addiction and I use it way too much.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 4:50 AM Last edited by lowrisim : 29th Dec 2015 at 5:11 AM.
Horses often have a call name and a registered name. And a line might have a theme, You could have a lot of fun with it.

Each foal could a name that goes with the the number. Like One for the money (Call name 'Money' or 'Dollar'), Two for the Show, Three to get Ready, Four to Go, then "Money's Foals might be Five Pence, Six Bits, "Show" might be Seven Brides for Seven Brother, Legend of the 8 Samurai, Plan 9 from Outer Space

I am sure you could come up with a better group of number names. You could even start with the 12 Days of Christmas gifts as names as we are in the 12 Days of Christmas still.

Partridge in a Pear tree's line could be tree themed, Turtle Doves, could be Bird themed or Candy themed as they are also both Candy names, fun but a bit silly.

http://nameberry.com/blog/numerical...primo-to-decima

Or Star Wars themed with numbers

Ob-ONE (hehe), R2d2, Cp3o, okay stuck after that...

Also could do something like. First love, Second Chance, Third time is the Charm, That Four Letter Word (call name Love), High Five ??, six...??, Seven year itch,