Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 6:45 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Package files and mods still showing up in game after uninstalled
So over the passed few days I have been doing a major clean up on my computer. I uninstalled all of my sims games, even went through and cleared out everything in my folders and even my computer's registry so there was absolutely nothing left on my computer. I started fresh. I re-installed my games, chose different cc and mods to put in and what not and when I go to play, everything that was there before that should not be there is. There's hair that I deleted prior to uninstalling, even Jonha Sliders are in there. I completely wiped my computer of all things sims related. And when I say wiped everything, I mean everything. There wasn't anything left, I completely started over. Yet, here are all these mods and packages that aren't supposed to be there. My game is patched. Everything is as it should be. I've never had this problem before until I started merging my files together to get my game to run smoother. But I know how to do that correctly so it's not like I still have the unwanted files in my game. I always deleted, remerge, blah blah blah. I don't know what could be causing this but it's a hassle for me to un-install my games and I'd really prefer not to have to do it again. If someone could help me, that'd be greaaaaaat.