Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 10:12 AM Last edited by Skae2.0 : 15th Feb 2015 at 11:26 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Problem with custom skins/eyes
I've been stuck with 2 for a while and now I started Sims 3. So, I know how this all basically works and I also read how to do it in Sims 3. Means, in theory it should be clear. And, it's possible that I'm confused in some points because I'm used to 2.

Now I downloaded skins, and they all show up in game but won't make such a big difference. I was wondering if I'm just too stupid to make Sims that aren't butt ugly, but actually, it's quite an obvious difference how the facial features were changed through the skins in the example pictures on the internet so much and my Sims still have the exact same pudding faces. The thing why I'm quite sure there is sth wrong is that the mouth doesn't change at all when switching to another skin, though. (I removed lipstick.)

It said in the description for some skins there were new lips on it. I see changes on the nose, but the lips stay the same. It's weird.

[EDIT]

OK, for some reason it's all fine now. I would still like to know what the heck that was. (Just rly interested in whether I made a mistake/didn't know sth that could be of use again or was just stupid, or the game is rly weird.)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 11:28 AM
A picture showing what you expect vs what you actually get, would be very helpful, y'know...

Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody. And I'm trying to make something wonderful for The Sims 3.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pepoluan
A picture showing what you expect vs what you actually get, would be very helpful, y'know...

A picture with a description explicitly saying the lips were changed has nothing to do with high expectations, though.