Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 5:25 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Supernatural, Into the Future
Edit Town Mode in Moonlight Falls - Only able to set up 2 Waterfalls
Does anyone know how to set up a good basic waterfall that works? Or does it depend on the placement in the landscape on what rocks to use? I've been able to set up a few waterfalls per game but it's hit or miss whether I set the rocks right and get a working waterfall or not.

Does anyone know how to set up more than 2 waterfalls at a time in Moonlight Falls?

Thank you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 4:42 PM
Default Maybe the game only allows so many waterfalls
Maybe you get the pre-made waterfalls and then build only 1 or 2 other waterfalls. Is there an override if this is the case?

Quote: Originally posted by karendeleary
Does anyone know how to set up a good basic waterfall that works? Or does it depend on the placement in the landscape on what rocks to use? I've been able to set up a few waterfalls per game but it's hit or miss whether I set the rocks right and get a working waterfall or not.

Does anyone know how to set up more than 2 waterfalls at a time in Moonlight Falls?

Thank you.