Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 2:09 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default You call that naked?
So I have the mods to make sims naked. But with certain sims, they instead change into this outfit of a shirt and ripped jeans, or just one of the two items of clothing. I know which clothing items are causing this glitch but I can't seem to get rid of them in my mods folder, and I don't remember downloading them from the exchange.How do I fix this?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 2:45 PM
short, dirty version:

use nraas Master Controller, force sim to go "naked" (MC->Basic->Outfits) and then correct nudity through Stylist (MC->Stylist), repeat on each rude sim.

long version:

check out CC, some of the "naked" parts are messing with IDs, also many other CC clothes are unproperly flagged as "valid for random" including "naked". You may exclude unwanted pieces manually by using MC, correct values (not for all elements though) with S3PE or Recategoriser (I forgot the link, sry), or

longer version:

do CC check 50/50 method 'till you'll be satisfied.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"