Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 7:14 PM
Default Cosmópolis - A lil' taste of Southern Brazil

I started making this world in December 2013 (yes, I know, a long time ago), but I just uploaded the Beta Version two weeks ago, long after Bankenshima ! So, Cosmópolis is here!

World’s Description:
“Founded in the late 17th Century as Nossa Senhora do Abandono, Cosmópolis had its economy based on whale hunting and citric fruits plantations until the early 1960s. Now it’s one of the cities that most attracts tourists in Ypes Republic (just losing for São Paten, Riacho Doce and Porto Coral) and is a great technopole. Nature, arts, culture, technology and more you can find here. Make your history in Cosmópolis!”

Notes:
  • 125 lots, including a dive lot and a dock
  • This world is principally based in Florianópolis (Brazil), with a bit of Lisbon and New Orleans
  • At this moment, it’s a Town world (futurally a City world)
  • This is a TEST VERSION with a save file!
  • The lots are externally done!
  • Almost all recolors and generators at this moment!
  • Currently using a modified version of Perfect Day weather mod (by @brntwaffles) with a different sunset.

Do it just if ya want =D :
  • Test the world for routing and lag
  • Find any other issues
  • Take pictures. Tag as #cosmopolis or #ts3 cosmopolis for easy following!
  • Edit the interior of some lots; It will help me a lot and I definitely will credit you for your hard work!

Requirements:
  • Base Game and all EPs (including ITF)
  • All SPs (YES, including that Katy Perry’s SP [and Diesel])
  • Some CC made by me, @createaworldblog​ and @simsontherope​ (the Custom Contents come in the same folder)
  • No Store content

DOWNLOAD HERE!

Some Pictures:

Thanks @nilxis and @jje1000 for some retextures!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 10:49 PM
Default The Districts of Cosmópolis
Cosmópolis is divided in eight main districts and four other sub-districts

The main districts are:

The sub-districts: