Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2016 at 3:49 AM
Default Clean Empty Belladonna Cove
Where can I find an empty Belladonna Cove neighborhood template?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th May 2016 at 9:18 AM
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th May 2016 at 11:12 AM Last edited by natboopsie : 8th May 2016 at 1:13 PM.
Er, no, Charity, Belladonna Cove is actually one of the few that Jawusa hasn't gotten to yet. I know because I've been waiting with bated breath, but I realize it's the largest and likely especially complex because of the apartments. Jawusa's work really is fabulous, though.

She's got most of the other main hoods done and available there, though, plus the stealth hoods (separate thread but linked in Jawusa's sig, which you'll see at the thread Charity linked to).

Edited to add: Should probably say that in fact I don't know where to get a good-quality clean and empty Belladonna either. Wish I did, so I'm still keeping an eye on Jawusa's progress. Can't say enough good about what she's doing!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th May 2016 at 1:46 PM
Hmm, I looked for the MATY ones, but it appears that they didn't do BC either. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,4306.0.html
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th May 2016 at 8:50 PM
I couldn't find it on MATY either, but I tought maybe it was hidden somewhere on the internet, now I see it probably doesn't exist yet. I love Belladonna Cove, but I can never find the playables there interesting enough to consistently play the neighborhood. Thank you for the help guys.