Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 11:15 AM
After some working with the L-shaped stairs, can i say that they are HORRIBLE and USELESS? Or it is too much?
They occupy a gigantic amount of space and, probably was my fault expecting this from eamaxis, the stairs are just one-sized! You can't make them double to eight times size: well, my fault for expecting something so complicate from eamaxis.
So impractical...
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 1:46 PM
With kickstarters, crowdfunding, and more digital releases, publishers are losing power and it does seem that people with actual talent can make games these days without some retarded publisher telling them how to make a game without having any knowledge on the subject themselves.

Publishers cant go bankrupt fast enough if you ask me, leave it to the people with talent to make games and dont tell them how to make games. they know how to.
It's like adam sandler trying to tell the Marx Brothers how to be a comedian.
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 6:54 PM
I got them and the other L stairs and I'm very annoyed that you can't place 1 over another or place them where there is no floor. I had a brilliant idea for an apartment using those steps to save space but it does the opposit not being able to place them over each other like you can with the spiral stairs.
Also I wasn't happy with the spiral stairs, you have to have floor around them and the best looking ones don't have a railing around them... Couldn't they have made them like the sims 2 spiral steps and make them go in both directions...
Sorry about the rant but I hope they read this and improve lol.

Emi-x-x-x-
Test Subject
#29 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by efolger997
Oh gosh that makes me so angry. I was gonna get the set from MATY anyways but now if I want to use it in a lot it'll be a pain and all that. Guess I could share on Tumblr instead of here though but still.
/sighs heavily
Maybe some resourceful modder will manage to use the animations for a split level. I already use those scripted half-landing stairs all the time.

It would be very useful if someone modded them so you can place one on top of the other or make them look different or bigger so it's like a double staircase... If someone out there can do this, pleeeeaaase edit them to make them better.

Emi-x-x-x-
Page 2 of 2