Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2016 at 3:31 AM
Default Sim Body Hair in CAS
When I first plaid the game I didn't see the option to make Sims with Body Hair. When I got a few EPs and made a new Neighborhood I suddenly noticed sims had a body hair option. Thinking I had overlooked it, I plaid with it. I was able to give body hair to many of my sims humans, Ware wolves, young and old, both genders,even non-wolves. When I went back to the neighborhood I started before I had EPs suddenly ONLY werewolves can have body hair. Not a big deal as I can make a sim on the other neighborhood then swap them to the first neighborhood. Hopefully that would work. If not its a minor detail. I just found it strange the option was there, then not there. I'll be working on the work around, but for now, why does this happen? and is there a patch ? and would my idea work?

Update after making a werewolf family in the previously hairless town, males now have body hair in CAS, but females do not in Town two both genders have hair but as I wasn't paying attention, I don't know why.

and I can edit threw Master Code to gain body hair on both genders too.

Strange that town one only still has no CAS from the beginning body hair for f emails.
or maybe Im mistaken and confused? either way I solved it, but I was wondering WHY it happened.