Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pale Collection

by Enayla Posted 10th Jan 2006 at 10:06 AM

185 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 184 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 8
Test Subject
#26 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 11:45 PM
Wonderful! Love it!
Apsolutely DEVINE.
#27 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 11:56 PM
Ungh. These are amazing!
Alchemist
#28 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 12:19 AM
They are -amazing- simply as that. Thank you!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 12:23 AM
Lovely! I think your skins are beautiful!

At my age, any thing I say is an old saying! - Lini
Scholar
#30 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 12:31 AM
OMG that's hot seriously amazing I hope the upload the darktones version soon!!
#31 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 12:35 AM
Great job. The male sim models look HOT!
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 12:36 AM
This is an utterly fantastic download but I have to say, I love the site in your sig; the artwork there is delightful and I was wondering if you might consider making a skin akin to the girl's in the 'Hushed - Zombie' picture as it's far, far more chilling and brilliant than other zombie skins I've seen ^^.

Keep up the great work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 12:45 AM
Thank you so much, everyone :D

The Sims aren't wearing any makeup in the pictures. The lips are part of the skin. I'm afraid they're not anatomically correct on the bottom part, nor will any of the skins I make BE as much. I just don't find it necessary.

Dark collection shouldn't be that long in coming. I've just finished a fae skin for my personal use, and will move on to the dark skin soon.

I'll see what I can do about make a realistic zombie skin later.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 1:32 AM
These are so wonderful! Very cool looking and it shows that you worked really hard on these!

Thank you! :D
#35 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 1:48 AM
wow!
These are absolutely gorgeous. I'm dying to use them in my game!

But I do have a question - a .Sims2Pack file will work the same as a .package file right? Or is there something I need to do?

I'm so confused!
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 1:58 AM
Wow, how beautiful! Awesome work, thanks so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 1:59 AM
Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!
*runs off with male pale blush model*
Instructor
#38 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 2:29 AM
These look lovely, and I'm about to check them out now. Looking forward to seeing a full color range of skintones like these.
Test Subject
#39 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 3:03 AM Last edited by electricbunny : 12th Jan 2006 at 10:08 PM. Reason: more to say about these gorgeous skins!
these are so absolutely gorgeous! i think my favorite is the fresh summer, but only because of those adorable freckles! they are all to die for!!!! and your models are just as beautiful! and thank you for the eyes, and... is there anything i don't like about these skins??? no! i can't wait to see *much* more work from you
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 3:59 AM
Thank you I have been looking for a freckled skin just like that.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 4:01 AM Last edited by nothelinski : 15th Jan 2006 at 10:02 PM. Reason: clarification
These are the most beautiful skins I have seen in a very, very long time. They are perfect. I was hoping you would make some "normal" ones after seeing your awesome fantasy ones before. Thank you so much!!!! These are just... wow.

I love these all so much, I can't even honestly say which I like best. I wonder if there is any chance you'd make that pretty freckled skin with freckles all over (the whole body)? Wow. Thanks!
Instructor
#42 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 4:33 AM
Hm, only one bit of critique -- the balance of tones in the faces is not quite as good as I would like. To varying degrees on all four, the skin around the eyes is noticeably a slightly different color than the rest of the face. It's most prominent on the Ghostly tone, where the skin around the eyes is quite peculiarly blueish. On some of the others I think it's as much the contrast between the area around the eyes and the blush as it is differences between the area around the eyes and the normal skin of the face. I'm keeping them around anyway, because in general they're exquisitely done and I may end up creating a Sim someday who looks really fantastic with one of them, but I'd love to see them with just a little alteration of the faces, to fix the eye area and tone the blush down a little. Everything else about them easily equals my other two favorite skin sets in quality, detail, and realism.
Inventor
#43 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 6:37 AM
PERFECT ! In my opinion the best skins on MTS2 ! THANK YOU !!!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 6:54 AM
Thank you so much for this! I love the skintones you've created.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 8:05 AM
These are lovely. Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#46 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 9:00 AM
fantistic.. amazing job.. I like to have a choice and these are beautiful....

fred~paix~frieden~vrede~ειρήνη~pace~paz~мир~baris~scholem~paqe~shAnti~kalinaw~©M¥*~mir~rahu~malu~béke~paghidait~miers~armonie~PEACE
Visit Simpathetic.com for Sims 2 fashion, genetics and movies.You're gonna like it
Field Researcher
#47 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 9:30 AM
I don't know what to say ... they are so realistic, I love it, thank you so much.
Test Subject
#48 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 10:08 AM
These are the most realistic skins iv seen,keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 10:20 AM
thanx i love these very cool
Field Researcher
#50 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 10:47 AM
Nice... Thanks for filling out on our requests,
why do the files have to be SO big? Some people are only on dial-up, u know...

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Page 2 of 8