Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 9:24 PM Last edited by ejnarts1 : 26th Mar 2016 at 3:29 AM. Reason: *Resolved*

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night
Default Take photo of Dragon Cave Opportunity (photo won't register)
Kaylin Langerak asked my Sim to take a photo of the Dragon Cave in China. I went there. I saw. I photographed (3 times). I come home and place all 3 photos in my inventory and the opportunity still reads 0/1 photos.

Any idea what I need to do? Is this a glitch? I know the photo skill IS glitched, but I DLed the fix from MATY. That seems to fix whatever was wrong originally. But, that same thing happened (different opportunity) in a previous game w/out that fix.

Anyway, is there something I'm missing? Thanks.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 3:20 AM
*Resolved*

I guess this has been an ongoing issue. I don't know if this is the "fix" or just the proper way of dealing with the opportunity, but when you "View Photos", I clicked "Take All" instead of pulling individually from the "View Photos" window. That allowed the "Deliver Photo" option to come up and complete the opp.