Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 10:27 AM Last edited by hernameis : 3rd Mar 2016 at 6:25 AM.
Default how can I make a mesh? (SOLVED)
Hi ! I'd like to make a mesh for signboard. (I want to make my own signboard like this https://www.google.co.kr/search?q=s...WRfByiH-r10M%3A)

Here's problem. I used S3OC and cloned 3x1 paintings but It wasn't be opened in the TSR WORKSHOP. I use the compressor but it never changed. Is there any thing I can make a 3x1 no frame signboard? Thank you.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 1:35 PM
To make a mesh, you need a meshing program, and then you need the plugins to turn the product into something the game can read.

Blender is free, and is the one that was being recommended at simlogical while S3OC was being developed so the plugins are right there. But it is not as easy to learn the controls as Milkshape is.

Milkshape is easier to learn the controls, but it costs money to use after the free trial period. And I believe you have to come to MTS for Milkshape plugins.

Either will probably take a bit of time to learn, but since you are just trying to make a large, floating rectangle you are not going to be working on anything too complex for a beginner.

But if the 3 frame paintings which you cloned are already the right shape and size, you can use Texture Tweaker to give them the new look without having to worry about making a new mesh. http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...s/625/index.htm

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 6:25 AM
Oh!! Thank you!!! Actually my question was so obscure and has no boundary so I was sorry for that. You read my mind and answered me the right thing. Thank you! Your advice and explanation was so helpful! Thank you for leaving me good link that I can refer to !! I 'll read that over and over and practice a lot! Thank you so much!!