Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

I'm back - and I come carrying skins!

by Enayla Posted 6th Aug 2006 at 6:34 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 9:14 AM by Enayla

189 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 186 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 8
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#26 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 10:25 AM
Skins are just outstanding!
Im happy you are back!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Alchemist
#27 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 10:26 AM
Oh my God, Enayla you're back!!! Forget you?! If you just take a look at any sims pics thread, your skintones pop up regularly...they're still among my favorites and since I've tried making my own and saw how hard it is, I totally admire you for this...I love them, thank you for sharing!!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 10:31 AM
Yaaaay!! You're back!! =D
I love your new skintones!!
And your eyes too, of course!! =D
Lol, I'm so happy!! =P
Stupid people are stupid
#29 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 10:57 AM
Of course i (and lots of us) remember you. I still use your default replacement skins .

These skins are even better than the earlier ones, are you planning on making these default replacements too?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 11:13 AM
Hi everyone, and big, big thank you for the warm welcome back :]

I'm already working on a new skin, but it has slightly different features than these ones. I just want to experiment a bit :} I should probably have it done by tonight though, you'll see.

As for default replacements – I never did any. Wonderful people helped me to do them, as I'm not particularly technically savvy (nor interested in figuring such things out, to be frank )

Once I have some three new skins that feel as if though they could replace the originals in colour and quality, I'll see if I can't find someone to help me out with it... but it's something of a future plan, right now, I just want to release some more skins and eyes and make up for all the time I've lost.

Hugs and huggles, everyone,
L.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 11:41 AM
Fantastic, i've missed your work! You're skins are awesome
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 11:45 AM
Welcome back! And of course we remember you. Your skins are the most overused skins in my game! Thank you so much for these. Fabulous work!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 11:49 AM
Of course we remember you-- who could forget? Thank you! These are beautiful, right up to your usual standard!

Miao.
Instructor
#34 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 11:53 AM
Welcome back! Its great to see you again!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 11:55 AM
The first time I noticed you were on MTS2, I was quite surprised considering your great work on DeviantArt... ^^ needless to say I love your work here and there :> thank you so much for sharing, you make our sims look awesome

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 11:56 AM
Welcome back! THANK YOU! I love your skins, these look awesome.
can't wait to use them in my game. I'm looking forward to your new eyes.
Scholar
#37 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 12:09 PM
Remember you....why you are my genetics icon. Thanks for new ones for me to play with, I love them all.
Instructor
#38 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 1:55 PM
Such beautiful skins as always, Enayla! You make the most gorgeous skins...EVER! Thanks and welcome back, we all missed you! *huggles*
Field Researcher
#39 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:05 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I really love your creations!! Your skins are amazing!!!!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:05 PM
Glad to see you're back! These skins are luscious --- thanks for making and sharing them. :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Test Subject
#41 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:23 PM
Oh, like we'd forget you? Your skins are the best! Thanks for the post, and welcome back.

Well behaved women seldom make history.
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:39 PM
Enayla, Thank you for this wonderful skin collection.
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:43 PM
sal;dfjsdl;fasjdfkl

I'm sooooo ridiculously happy that you're back *dies* :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:56 PM
im so glad your back :lovestruc i have missed your skins terribly and im so happy to see these new pretty ones
Forum Resident
#45 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 3:11 PM
OMG, how can you even think that we forgot you! I love you! Lol, your skins are awesome!! I'm soooo glad your back, I really missed your presence
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 3:26 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...how many times can I hit the thank you botton? You're awesome.

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 3:29 PM
I absolutely adore all of your skins and am so glad your back!

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Test Subject
#48 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 3:34 PM
"Not sure any of you remember me...", Yeah, right! Your work is legendary at MTS2, welcome back!

My father used to say, "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" - until the accident.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pestix
The first time I noticed you were on MTS2, I was quite surprised considering your great work on DeviantArt... ^^ needless to say I love your work here and there :> thank you so much for sharing, you make our sims look awesome

??that's her? i'm not sure she's the same one over at DA

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Test Subject
#50 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:07 PM
Enayla, glad to see your work here again. I love all of your skins. I make most of my sims with them. Thank you so much for these ones and cant wait to see more!
Page 2 of 8