Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 8:22 PM
Default Everybody loves, but you hate.
What are some things that everybody seems to love, except you?
For me it's.

:Talking about problems

:Hotdogs

you?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 8:27 PM
I have the feeling I'm gonna get lynched for this, but I'm a rather gothic individual that hates (sigh) My Chemical Romance. Everyone asks me how that can be, but it's the truth.

Eagerly awaiting Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.
#3 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 8:54 PM
I cannot stand beans but every person i know loves them, even the sight of them makes me feel ill.

tea and coffee

chocolate
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:13 PM
I think that salad is absolutely disgusting, but everyone I know loves it. It's basically eating leaves, people! How primitive is that? I also don't see the appeal in Cedar Point... people die on the Dragster every year, and yet I know tons of people who aspire to ride it.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
#5 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:16 PM
FLORIDA

do the words "humidity", "mosquitos" and "southern accents" mean nothing to vacationers?!

i mean, seriously, its not the sunshine state all the time. the summer consists of daily downpours.
#6 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:22 PM
Hannah Montana
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:48 PM
Music Videos (MTV)
Chocolate
Jonas Brothers (How can you possibly like a guy that wears a v-neck and his brother that has a afro?!)
Milley Cyrus/ Hannah Montana (Her father made her something, Hannah Montana and now she wants to ditch what made people like her)

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Instructor
#8 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:54 PM
Miley CYrus/ Hannah Montana/ Chick who is 30 people all wrapped up in one body
Corn
Shopping
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:56 PM
Twilight...

She was just like autumn in itself, but she was a thing of life and not impending death.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:02 PM
Disney Channel and MTV. :/
I used to like MTV and all, but now it's just really, really lame. I always feel like slapping everyone I see on there these days.

#11 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:06 PM
Ryan Seacrest and E! News.
Just come out of the closet already dammit!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Psy10
Hannah Montana

QFT

As for me, Twilight. Kill it with fire.
Alchemist
#13 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pockkt
What are some things that everybody seems to love, except you?
For me it's.

:Talking about problems

:Hotdogs

you?

American Idol. Bleck!!!!!
#14 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:23 AM
World of Warcraft. I'm a gamer, but I've just never been interested in it.
Anything/anyone on the Disney channel.
Coffee.
Sex and the City. It started out edgy and smart, but it became very cliche and over hyped.
Coach. I think their bags are hideous, but everybody seems to have them, or knockoffs of them.
#15 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:25 AM
Crocs -- sure, they're comfortable, but they are not fashionable at all.
McDonald's -- nastiest place i've ever been employed at.
Oreos -- just...no.
Peanutbutter.
Ketchup.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:12 AM
Modern-day Gangsta-rap.
Beyonce.
The Jonas Brothers.
Morgan Webb after her marriage to Rob Reid.
Ketchup.
Dr. Pepper.

Tim (aka the Slipperman)
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:19 AM
I knew there was a thread like this :D

-World Of Warcraft. I dunno why there's all the love for it.
-MTV. The so-called "music" channel had gone haywire with all that crud they're showing.
-Rap music today. SENSELESS.
-Any Disney music pop/rock/whatever star. Disney's the only reason they're famous.
Theorist
#18 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:41 AM
I have to agree with almost everything here Especially about celebrities and music. Not mcdonald's though, I love it :P
Field Researcher
#19 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:44 AM
I don't like some of the things already mentioned- Hannah Montana and all of the other over-hyped Disney stuff (i.e. High School Musical) and rap music, for example. And speaking of rap, here's a song that everyone seems to love...except me.

Crank That/Dat/However you want to spell it, by Soulja Boy. I hear that song (can you even call it a song? :P) so often these days, and I hate it!

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
-Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Yearbook
#20 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:47 AM
Coffee!
For some reason everyone I know loves the stuff and I can't even stand the smell - it makes me feel sick.
Someone's even said to me before that it tastes just like Coke - and it's like no way in hell. I seriously don't know how people can stand it.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xHailOfBulletsx
Coffee!
For some reason everyone I know loves the stuff and I can't even stand the smell - it makes me feel sick.
Someone's even said to me before that it tastes just like Coke - and it's like no way in hell. I seriously don't know how people can stand it.

I somewhat agree with that. That is, I've only tasted coffee about twice or thrice--and those times were in Starbucks Coke is a better energizer, IMO.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:53 AM
Coffee smells better than it tastes, but I do like it. It's kind of a refined taste- you think it's gross the first few times, but you get used to it.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:59 AM
Coffee always smells great. But thinking about refined taste and that coffee has about more antioxidants than tea, I might give it another try.
#24 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 4:01 AM
I hate Disney too. lol
I hate my little brother and everyone in my family and even in my class loves him. Does that count?
I also hate people who hate Harry Potter. Beleive it or not, but it's a sin!
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by x10ded4cazt
FLORIDA

do the words "humidity", "mosquitos" and "southern accents" mean nothing to vacationers?!

i mean, seriously, its not the sunshine state all the time. the summer consists of daily downpours.

OMG. I couldnt have said it better myself.
People are always like "Its so nice and warm."
But no. Its not. Its freakin as hot as an oven all the time except maybe 10 days out of the year.
I find nothing nice in that :/
Page 1 of 43