Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 2:24 PM
Default Murano's enchanted ivy 3t2 ?
Hi,

I'm looking for a 3T2 conversion of the Murano's Enchanted Ivy . Does someones know if it has been converted to Sims 2 ?

I tried Google but did not find anything except a request that had been declined.

Thanks a lot !
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 3:36 PM
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 6:58 AM
Hi, I missed this somehow! Yeah, I am planning on doing it and did start on it BUT I'm on a little break at the moment. (I really, really needed to just stop and smell the roses for a bit. )
When I get back to creating it's the first thing on my list. And you'll know I'm back to it because I'll be sure to post updates.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 2:11 PM
Yeah, thank you !! Take your time, enjoy your break, there is no rush...
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd May 2016 at 7:51 PM
I am also looking for this set converted for sims 2. I'm also searching 3t2 conversions of the red and white bougainvillea sets by murano. Does anybody know if they have been converted? And if so, where to find them?
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 23rd May 2016 at 8:09 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I forgot all about this. Wonder if I even still have the files.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th May 2016 at 2:57 PM
Aw, don't worry about it, it's already nice to you to reply to this.
There is already a lot of beautiful ivys for TS2, and maybe I will try to learn to do it myself. In one year I could have, so it's never to late :-)
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 9:18 AM
Can you do it xmathyx? It would be so great! You're right, there is already a lot of ivys but there is never enough to add up to cosy little cottages... ;-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyKatty
Can you do it xmathyx? It would be so great! You're right, there is already a lot of ivys but there is never enough to add up to cosy little cottages... ;-)

I have no idea, I never did something like this so if I do, I think it won't be done before at least 2017 :] (and i'm not even sure I'll suceed so... it's still a WCIF...)
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#10 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 12:05 PM
I did find the files I was working on. It looks like I did a few of the ivy pieces and, instead of doing the flowering pieces as separate meshes, did recolors using the flowering textures. (The mesh is the same from what I remember.) So it's partly done. But it may be 2017 before *I* finish the project, lol. I know it's been long enough already, but I've got to work on increasing my income.. and that has to come before playing around with creating anything for a while.
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xmathyx
I have no idea, I never did something like this so if I do, I think it won't be done before at least 2017 :] (and i'm not even sure I'll suceed so... it's still a WCIF...)

I totally understand. I would have done it myself already if I knew how to do it... Thank you for your reply.
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
I did find the files I was working on. It looks like I did a few of the ivy pieces and, instead of doing the flowering pieces as separate meshes, did recolors using the flowering textures. (The mesh is the same from what I remember.) So it's partly done. But it may be 2017 before *I* finish the project, lol. I know it's been long enough already, but I've got to work on increasing my income.. and that has to come before playing around with creating anything for a while.

So there is still hope for me ... Take your time. So happy, you really dug out the files. Thank you!