Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2016 at 12:21 AM
Help!! Sim cannot interact with other sims!
Hi!!
I have an issue interacting with other sims and getting options for my sim.
When I click on my sim, no options appear, and when I click on the other sims in my game, no options appear.
But I can interact with objects - when I click on them, the options do come up!
I have tried deleting the cache file etc, and it hasn't solved it. I've used the TS4 Package Conflict Detector and nothing was found.
It's only been like this for the last couple of days, but it's starting to really affect the gameplay.

My system specs:
Windows 10 / 64-bit Operating system, x64-based Processor
Processor: AMD A8-4555M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.60GHz
RAM: 8.00GB (7.19GB used)

Thank you in advance for any advice!!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd May 2016 at 2:44 AM
does it do this if you take out your mods file?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd May 2016 at 4:42 AM
Remove all of your mods. Start a new game and see if things are working ok. If they are you have an outdated mod.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th May 2016 at 12:18 PM
Thanks!! I tried doing that when I wrote this message, but it didn't make any difference. Now I've tried it again and it worked!
How can I identify outdated mods? I have over 12000 cc items (I know, it's far too much), so going through them a few at a time would take a heck of a lot of time.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th May 2016 at 6:45 PM
It's probably not clothes or furniture. That is considered "Custom Content." It's most likely a "Mod." Something that you have put in your game to change how the game works. For example: "No More Making Drinks." mod or something like that. The best way is to take out half of the mods and run the game. If the game is still not acting right the bad mod is in the half you left in. (most likely) If the game runs ok then the bad mod is in the half you left out. Just keep doing that until you figure out which mod it is.