Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 5:17 PM Last edited by Scarlet Love : 27th Apr 2015 at 1:22 AM.
Default A Legacy Like No Other
So to start off I didn't sleep at all last night due to this challenge. Sounds dumb I know.
Anyways every legacy I have seen starts you off with a founder and then your founder marries and NPC. I dislike that. NPC are very ugly. Why would I want a town full of ugly sims? Exactly I don't.

To start off: You make a founding couple of any genders you want. Move into any house you can afford then buy the essentials with the rest. As you earn money buy other things you want like TVs and decorations

Rule stuff:
Not everyone has to work in this legacy because well who will care for the babies but they can all work if you want.
The heir like in most families is not the first born son it can be whomever you are most proud of or like the best. Isn't that how it is in life? Heirs must be legitimate children of the family. Ex: you can have affairs and affair children but they cannot be the heirs
The only thing I ask in that your heir carries on the last name for your family
Like most legacies you shouldn't use cheats although I do think an occasional maxmotives should be ok.
Pets are allowed if you have the required packs packs
Hobbies are allowed if you have the required packs
Same with home businesses
Vacations are allowed if you can afford them
College is allowed if by the time the teens are supposed to go to college that household funds are above or at 50,000 simoleons
Jobs for teens and elders are allowed if you want
You must marry a create a sim descendant if you choose to marry
Aspirations, turn ons/off and personality are up to you

Tips: In order to keep this exciting make different like make power couples, divorced couple or even make one of your sims alien pregnant instead of getting married (for this if you choose your heir female you can make her alien pregnant with L & D Tombstone)

The goals: Complete the life time wishes of all the heirs and the founding couple

Helpful mods: Telescope that lets you choose when to be abducted http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=256425
Big households http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=250640
You do not have to get these they just might help you though

The point is to have fun! So have fun! Post pictures of you cute families

Scarlet
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 2:26 AM
I've always trouble with completeing the Legacy challenge, so I think I'll do it this way. Great ideas!