Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2019 at 2:26 AM
Wcif-retail Mannequin Pose Mod?
Hi all
Has there ever been a mod made where we get to have more variety of poses of the retail mannequins? The poses they have already are kind of limited and it would be cool to have more. Not for storytelling, just for having them posed differently, in store.
Thanks.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2019 at 8:31 PM
I googled and found nothing. I have honestly never thought of it but by the results on google, I'm guessing it's not possible and/or it just hasn't been done. You might be able to ask your favorite pose creator and see if they even know if there is a way to with the coding
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rogueandroyal
I googled and found nothing. I have honestly never thought of it but by the results on google, I'm guessing it's not possible and/or it just hasn't been done. You might be able to ask your favorite pose creator and see if they even know if there is a way to with the coding

It was a long shot to be honest, the Google searches showing up nothing made me not have much hope, but it's always worth asking.
Thanks for the reply.x