Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 11:02 PM
Default WCIF a fix for burglar walk animation?
So the infamous Gordon King of Pleasantview showed up in one of the community lots tiptoeing like the one they do when they're burgling a house... I'd like to know if there's a fix for this? I don't mind when they tiptoe while burgling but it annoys me when they start tiptoeing even when they're not burgling.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 3:58 AM
The only mod that I know of that addresses stuck sneaking like that is Cyjon's "Date Gift Fixes." I don't know if this would have any effect on your burglar, but it couldn't hurt to try it.

http://cyjon.net/node/93

Quote: Originally posted by Cyjon
DESCRIPTION: Fixes a host of problems with sims leaving gifts for dates.

Updated for Apartment Life.

Problems fixed:

* Dates no longer tiptoe. It's cute but frequently doesn't get cleared right, leaving tiptoeing townies.
* Objects are left at the mailbox, which is more likely than the front door to have a large space available.
* If the date can't find a place for the object, the object is removed rather than floating in limbo creating problems such as unachievable wants.
* Dates who hit any kind of problem leave rather than ringing the doorbell.

LAST UPDATE: January 28, 2010

KNOWN CONFLICTS: alfixes from MATY. Since the MATY mod contains critical fixes I've incorporated his changes to mine. They can work together as long as my mod loads after his. If you have Apartment Life and don't know how to get mods to load in a specific order then go get alfixes and don't use this mod.

REQUIRED EPs: Nightlife

COMPATIBLE EPs: All configurations from the Nightlife through Apartment Life.