Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 11:54 PM Last edited by AppleHime : 16th Jul 2014 at 12:54 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Where'd They Go??~~~
Okay, so I have had to restart my game several times already, but this problem has gone on long enough. I am not having trouble with my game lagging or whatnot, but everytime my game finishes loading and they show my file, my Sims aren't there! I can scroll around the world and see what's going on with the other Sim-er's in my town, but it was like my Sim never existed, and it's frustrating the heck outta me. Please help if you can!
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 9:01 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Game Problems
    Please go through this FAQ and follow the instructions, doing each step in order and not skipping anything:Most issues with the game can be resolved by following those steps.

Have you worked through the FAQ? Does this affect ALL SAVES? Does this affect a New SAVE when you have a clean user folder?

By not being there, you mean the Sim Household and Lot is missing as if it has never been played last? Or if it is not a single-Household Sim, only the active Sim you played last goes missing but the rest of the Household are accounted for? Are you in the home-world or sub-world (Uni, WA)?

Then, what would be most pertinent information that could have been included would be what the last action was that you queued up for the Sim to do before you Quit, when you Save, and what is the world you're playing? Did you Save and Quit (single menu command) or Save and then Quit separately?