Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 1:52 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, Island Paradise
Default How to download
Im new to Sims 3 and I don't know how to download cc. Can someone help pls?

What is a beginner to do? My Website My TOT My Forum My website
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 2:45 AM
We have our guide here at MTS, you can read it here. CC is very easy to install once you figure it out.
There are essentially two kinds of files. Packages and Simpacks. The guide will help you identify out what kind of file it is. You are going to need a program to unzip rar files, I recommend 7-Zip, it's free to use and safe.
To install simpacks, all you have to do is double click on the simpack and it installs. The launcher should appear and begin installing. It will notify you if it was successful and when it's done.
Packages are a little different. Read this and download the FrameworkSetup.zip, the framework goes into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\ folder. Follow the article directions from there to extract, check and test your mods folder.
Don't hesitate to ask for any clarifications or questions. Let us know if you have any problems when installing CC.