Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 6:43 PM
Default Best/Worst of Silent Hill
This is just a thread about what you think are the best and worst things of Silent Hill, whether it be characters, games, enemies, etc. My favourite character is Heather Mason because she's so unique when it comes to female protagonists.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 5:20 PM
I really liked Heather as well. One thing I think is great throughout all of the games I've played is the soundtracks. They're all so awesome and atmospheric. They do the job of setting the tone of the game really well, they just create such tension which can really add to the suspense, especially when there's a monster near by; you just know it's going to jump out at you and the soundtrack heightens this really well.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 10:01 AM
Heather is the best! I like everything about Silent Hill, specially the first 3 games. I'm a fan of the 1st movie too, but can't say the same about revelation(2nd movie).

*Sigh*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by runeon
Heather is the best! I like everything about Silent Hill, specially the first 3 games. I'm a fan of the 1st movie too, but can't say the same about revelation(2nd movie).

Couldn't agree more about the movies. Part of what made the first one so great was the fact that the director was an actual fan of the series, the second one was just chock full of jumpscares, which is not what Silent Hill is about.