Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#176 Old 5th May 2014 at 11:01 PM
I'm bi, it's great to be on a site where I don't have to hide my sexuality.
Advertisement
Instructor
#177 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 10:08 AM Last edited by manii24 : 31st Jul 2014 at 11:43 AM.
Transgender girl here

I just came across this group while stalking someone's profile, and I thought, why not? So I joined.

Edit: And then I left.
Scholar
#178 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 1:36 AM
Hi all, many of you may already know my from various parts of the site, but I figure it couldn't hurt to reintroduce myself.

My name is Blake and I identify as gay (and slightly androgynous.) I currently don't have a job because I'm a student. My hobbies include playing the violin, The Sims, and volunteering. I speak English and Spanish and my goal is to become a Spanish or ESL teacher eventually.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:47 AM
Hey, saw this group exists and I thought I'd (re-)introduce myself.

I'm Steven (but I prefer being called Steve these days), I identify as gay guy (but to get techical I'd say I'm bisexual, just I'm gay mostly - it's easier to say I'm gay, though). I'm also fully deaf (since birth) and I have no job at the moment... I enjoy videogames. Started out with Sims 1 waaay back then and only just got back into the series due to Steam offering Sims 3 for cheap.

Currently Playing:Last of Us Remastered, Final Fantasy XIV, Rare Replay - Blast Corps, The Sims 2, 3, 4
Test Subject
#180 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:10 AM
hi.. how about crossdresser? can i join this group? :D
Test Subject
#181 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlakeS5678
Hi all, many of you may already know my from various parts of the site, but I figure it couldn't hurt to reintroduce myself.

My name is Blake and I identify as gay (and slightly androgynous.) I currently don't have a job because I'm a student. My hobbies include playing the violin, The Sims, and volunteering. I speak English and Spanish and my goal is to become a Spanish or ESL teacher eventually.

Wow, Nice :D
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 9:13 AM
hey im john i just found this group and told myself wow LGBT+ simmers !!
so im gay im a student im your average queeny campy guy and i like video game designing and i made many CC for the sims 2 but too bad i couldnt post them here the first time i tried they didnt like the texture i was using i made a better one a way better one i asked the mod to give me more time to edit what i did but he didnt answer until it was removed so i gave up on sharing my stuff

Page 8 of 8