Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#151 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
All those poll options suck, actually. :/

I wouldn't go that far. Look at the SP that is preceding them.

I do think there definitely could have been better options. Like the Decades one could have been extended for more time periods and countries. But, we have to remember that we are talking about Stuff Packs here. Even if it was a theme we wanted it would just be a Stuff Pack.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Advertisement
Scholar
#152 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 4:25 PM
TEEN! (Teens don't have nearly enough stuff for themselves!)
Mad Poster
#153 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bassoon_crazy
I wouldn't go that far. Look at the SP that is preceding them.

I do think there definitely could have been better options. Like the Decades one could have been extended for more time periods and countries. But, we have to remember that we are talking about Stuff Packs here. Even if it was a theme we wanted it would just be a Stuff Pack.

I think Decades is too broad of an idea to be able to cover properly in one SP. They would probably give something like 5 objects, 4 clothes, and 2 hairs for each separate decade. I chose Party SP because I think it would be nice to have more festive furniture and decorations. And, hopefully, more cakes.
Banned
#154 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 8:28 PM
This is weird to me.

If someone doesn't like the idea for an SP, they get kinda bummed. But if they don't like the idea for an SP (the contents of which they have no idea about, by the way) because it's got a celebrity on it...they act like the world is crashing down around them?

I don't get it at all, am I alone in this confusion?

Also I don't see a poll...
Top Secret Researcher
#155 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 9:37 PM
Party or sports for me!

But if this is what they have in mind the they probably are all going to come out under some name in the end.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Mad Poster
#156 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 10:14 PM
A garden and/or Architecture SP would be nice, seeing as EA has completely ignored architecture and landscaping. We don't need bushes, we need plots of flowers. Not just columns and railings, but roofing and Cornices.

Stuff to make the archaic grid look pretty.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 1:00 AM
@AdamantEve, if you read the article I linked, you'll find there's a hyperlink in there that will take you to the poll.
Mad Poster
#158 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 1:07 AM
I heavily debated between Teen Stuff and Decades Stuff (what stupid names, omg, even "Pawn Shop Stuff" and "Kids & Youth Stuff" would've been better) and finally chose Decades Stuff. Why? Because I WANT MY DAMN AVOCADO COLOURED RETRO STOVE.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Banned
#159 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 1:15 AM
There's no hyperlinks in that blog post...plus it's almost 3 months old.
Forum Resident
#160 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 2:07 AM
There is a address line you can copy and put in the web window.
Banned
#161 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 2:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nokaX.png

No, there isn't...
Test Subject
#162 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AdamantEve
There's no hyperlinks in that blog post...plus it's almost 3 months old.

http://www.thesims3.com/community/b...l?blogid=411819
Mad Poster
#163 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DeathByBeingStoned
http://www.thesims3.com/community/b...l?blogid=411819

Thank you! I couldn't find the five options anywhere in the last blog post that was linked either, so I'm glad you posted this! :-)

I like the sound of the party one best, though the teen one and the sports one sound like they could be fun too :-)
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 5:42 AM
The polls only seem to show up if you have your English preference set to US or Canada the opinions of the rest of the Commonwealth Countries don't count. Or other countries either it would seem.
Instructor
#165 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 5:53 AM
Story telling stuff needs to win T__T

I guess the poll is EA's way to make up for the crappy Katy Perry stuff pack. (But EA will probably disregard the whole thing and do whatever they want). But come to think of it, I don't think I know anyone who is actually excited for KP: Sweet Treats.

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr (which I never update) ♥ ❤ ❥
My Blog
Mad Poster
#166 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 3:56 PM
Storytelling stuff, by description, is Already in the game/EPs already. I'm not really sure what real never things they'll add that's not already there.

Instructor
#167 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 4:30 PM
I'm not really sure what Storytelling stuff is supposed to be, but I was hoping that it's filled with new animations and poses. Just some ordinary animations. I would buy it.

However, it wouldn't be a very profitable stuff pack , as it only caters to a very small portion to the TS3 fanbase. The average player probably wouldn't have much use for it.

My Blog
Mad Poster
#168 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 6:47 PM
Actually, with a name like story telling stuff, people who don't follow up on the EPs would flock to it. I've seen a majority of players tell each and everyone about their Sims having a baby, someone peed when and where, they got married, etc. That seems like a money maker, but of Course EA will do it wrong, like how Town Life stuff gave us nothing useful to decorate out towns with that we didn't already have.

Storytelling stuff, if create should provide a lot of decorative changes to the game - stuff we don't have, but can use normally and creatively. We know how EA does Stuff packs, and they add a lot of clutter, but it's never really useful clutter. EA should provide odds and end, for story telling, and general stuff. Like, an old doll, and antique basket, a mannequin, a bear skin rug, and it could include costumes, Victorian get ups, Dirty clothing, frat/sorority stuff, broken windows + doors, - you know, odds and end that serve multiple purposes for the sake of story telling. Now "Halloween stuff" passed off as the wrong name. :p

Instructor
#169 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bananas8338
Has anyone seen the new poll on TS3.com for the theme of the next EP? Check out the community blog post under March 2012:

http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog

There are 5 themes to choose from and Katy Perry's sweet treats is not one of them...

Alls I can say is THANK THE LAWD

I just came to this thread to say that )) i voted for Teen stuff because i want to bring my sims the swag and scene stuff :P
Instructor
#170 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CinderEmma
TEEN! (Teens don't have nearly enough stuff for themselves!)

IKR! it would be super cool to have some scene/emo/gothic/swag themes in the game tho i know Generations gave us kids' and teens' stuff but it isn't enough
Banned
#171 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 10:43 PM
The problem with teen content is it screws up the adult options! If teens have less options than adults, I prefer it. Because if Teens get all this kickass goth and punk stuff, once they grow up into adults...they have to leave it behind! That's why the Young Adult clothes from University was bullshit. I wanted my adults to wear those sexy clothes too! ;-;
Instructor
#172 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 2:19 PM
http://www.simprograms.com/39901/39901/

It looks like they renamed it to KP: Sweet Temptation. And it's a bunch of ice-cream furniture No cupcake bras, sadly.

My Blog
Alchemist
#173 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Misanthrope
http://www.simprograms.com/39901/39901/

No cupcake bras, sadly.

And I was so looking forward to having all my townies wearing cupcake bras.
Mad Poster
#174 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by calisims
And I was so looking forward to having all my townies wearing cupcake bras.

We haven't seen the clothing yet.
Mad Poster
#175 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 4:48 PM
We've seen some.
If we get cupcake bras... I'll flip a building of employment. More than likely Electronic Arts...

Page 7 of 9