Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 3:02 AM Last edited by ellacharmed : 22nd Jul 2014 at 6:18 AM. Reason: set to solved

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Into the future...empty?? :C
Hi guys! it's me again, u have already helped me solve problems, let's see how u solve this problem
Well, i installed the sims 3 into the future. The installation it's ok but my problem starts when i try to open the game. The loading screen shows the game installed, everything ok.. but, when i trying to load a new game, the game closes unexpectedly, without showing any errors.I cant start a new or saved game, also i cant see the new neighborhood so i suppose that the expansion is empty or has an error. Now I tried to install the game with iso or crack but is always the same. Other people (with the same expansion link), haven't this problem, so i dont know what to do..
Well i hope u guys can help me! Thanks so much!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 4:16 AM
First guess is outdated or conflicting mod. Start the game without any mods and see what happens.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 6:51 PM
Well, u were right! but the problem now, is how i discover which of my mods is in conflict? I have 1277 mods xD uf!
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 1:46 AM
Maybe you can use Delphy's Dashboard Tool to find a the conflict- http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=387006
also you should organize your CC and your mods-I would suggest to try CCMagic- http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=461888
Full tutorial on how to use CCM- http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/...-with-cc-magic/

I need a cigarette
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by agooscozzo
Well, u were right! but the problem now, is how i discover which of my mods is in conflict? I have 1277 mods xD uf!

Holy cannoli! That's alota mods.

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 6:29 AM
Didn't know they had THAT many mods for Sims 3. I don't even need that many mods for my game. Thought most Sims 3 players went light on the mods. Hmm. Might wanna take 'em all out and then put 'em back in chunk by chunk, then if one causes problems, start weeding from that one. But seriously, try goin' light on the mods and make sure they are compatible with your installation and patch level.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 9:18 AM
Hahaha yes i have a lot of mods but most are custom content
Well i found the problem...It was one of the NRaas mods, but i dont know why it cause trouble with this expansion pack... And I had a new problem when updated the game to version 1.67, all my game is empty literally!! without menu options or neighborhoods. i dont understand xD I Drain the files, mods and saved games but still the same. Is there any way to get back my game to the old version? I dont wanna uninstall all again hahahaha
Well Thnksss
Mad Poster
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 2:21 PM
Hahaha yes i have a lot of mods but most are custom content
Well i found the problem...It was one of the NRaas mods, but i dont know why it cause trouble with this expansion pack... And I had a new problem when updated the game to version 1.67, all my game is empty literally!! without menu options or neighborhoods. i dont understand xD I Drain the files, mods and saved games but still the same. Is there any way to get back my game to the old version? I dont wanna uninstall all again hahahaha
Well Thnksss

Which NRaas mod is causing the problem and have you updated ALL your mods to the patch level for ITF? With that many mods (Im assuming 1277 is a combination of mods AND cc) if one of the MODS has not been updated it will cause game conflicts OR you have one or more mods that are conflicting with one another and need to decide which one to keep.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 6:31 PM
I have only 3 NRaas mods: Error Trap, Overwatch and Master Controler. The other mods are just customized content and never gave me any trouble.
The problem now is: the empty game since i update the game to version 1.67 so that mods could work. What do i do?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 7:31 PM
Dont worry guys thanks so much, I uninstalled everything again and i'll start from the beginning to see what happens.
Then i tell u what happened
Mad Poster
#12 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 8:22 PM
I hope you didn't uninstall the game. To start from scratch you only need to remove the sims 3 folder from my documents. The game will re-generate a new one when it starts.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 12:56 AM
I have only 3 NRaas mods: Error Trap, Overwatch and Master Controler. The other mods are just customized content and never gave me any trouble.
The problem now is: the empty game since i update the game to version 1.67 so that mods could work. What do i do?

Did you update the NRaas mods to 1.67 also and clearing cache files before starting a new game? If not please do and give it a try. If that is not a solution try what ani suggested. You do not need to reinstall everything.
You mentioned in the OP you tried starting with iso or crack and forgive me for asking but where did you get ITF from?
In the Arena
retired moderator
#14 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 8:46 AM
Moved to Help...So many FAQs and yet, so many threads starting with no mention of which FAQ they had followed before even posting here.

_ani's and barbarat's suggestions are documented in the Game Problem FAQ, and there's a longer laundry list of things to try in the Crashing Checklist (all links for most useful FAQs can be found in my signature). If those 2 FAQs still don't solve it for you, please do answer that last question of where ITF is from?

And if you need more guidance, please also include all the information the Crashing Checklist FAQ ask you to include.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 2:15 AM
Well guys im happy to tell u that my game finally works!!!! I had to reinstall everything but it served to eliminate all error in the game..
Thanks a lot! :lovestruc
Locked thread | Locked by: ellacharmed Reason: resolved