Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 6:15 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons
Default Limiting townie babies
Ever since I installed Nraas Story Progression (base-mod) mod my townies have become horny as hell. I get baby announcement constantly. I visited the park and all the female sims were carrying baby or still pregnant. Also can you slow down the sims dating and marrying becouse there isn't any single sims in my town anymore. Even the teens are dating. Sometimes I get pop up saying "sims A" and "sims B" sims have started dating and few hours later "sims A" and "sims C" have gotten married. There really isn't any sense in the dating. What settings do I have to change to get my sims to slow down.

Edit: Also I notice that my sims can't buy from the consignment store anymore. The clerk just swings their hands and then nothing happens.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 8:08 PM
That's weird. I've got the opposite problem - Sims are quick to dump each other. A and B are dating/engaged - one week later they break up. Not to mention the plague of Cold Feet among engaged couples - the baby-daddies are happy to live alone and send child support. I have to force them to move in together - and sometimes they'll just break up. The end result is that my save game is the capital of single motherhood in SimNation.

Why can't I have your game and you have mine?

Of course, I've got more of the mod components.

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 5:15 AM
I have it set up so only married Sims can try for baby.

Perhaps the Sims that are breaking up...one or both might have the Commitment Issues trait. I've noticed that a lot. Sims that I know have that trait...they go steady with another Sim, before you know it, they're breaking up...then making up.... LOL

There is an option that disallows breakups. Go under Romance and under Allow Breakup, make sure it's False. You can do that for the whole town or just for certain Sims. For married Sims, I disallow break-ups--once you're married, you are in for life, make the best of it! Then of course you can adjust the chances that they'll try for a baby.

Who is Q? qanon.pub